Chapter 1

Juliette

"Don't trust anyone. Your instincts will be the only thing guiding you. You need to be careful, because they are everywhere." Klaus told me with worry in his voice.

I hadn't realized how serious this had become.
The hunters have been after us for years. We came across a few from time to time and we either erased their memories or killed them. Gruesome I know but it had to be done.

"I don't understand why I need to leave. I can protect myself and the pack," I told him as we continued to drive down the lifeless roads. "Besides, if they were to find me don't you think it's worse not having you guys with me?"

"I haven't told you this, but they started questioning Francisco. They think that he's been hiding the girl this whole time."

My heart immediately sunk. "Is he in trouble because of me?!"

"We think that they might be onto our family. That's why you're changing your identity and moving to Washington. We didn't want any questions to arise about us leaving too."

"I can't leave you guys to fend for yourself! What if they try to kill you?" I question as different scenarios run through my head.

"We'll be okay. Cisco refused to waste any time with their accusations and they haven't been back since. Besides, our pack is strong and they won't attack if they have any brains. Especially since you're not there. Not that they even know who they're looking for."

Our brother Francisco was one of the most revered alphas in California and starting a fight with our pack wouldn't end well for the enemy.

Klaus started again. "We did find out that your smell has been giving away your location for the last few years. Since you've learned to disguise it, it's better for you to go on alone."

The thought of leaving my brothers scared me more than anything. Growing up I always had them by my side. Now we will be in two different states with little communication

"It's going to be okay Jay. You can protect yourself better than we ever could."

I rested my head on the cool car window refusing to except the idea of my new life. We had just entered Oregon and the cold weather was already a turn off.

I slowly dozed off to the sound of the engine. When I woke up it was completely dark. We were parked in front of a run down Mini-Mart and Klaus was no where to be found.

🌕🌖🌒🌒🌑🌘🌗🌔🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗

First chapter is done!! I might edit it later just to make it flow better:) I hope you guys like it! Please bare with me through my bad grammar and wrong punctuation.

Much love!! Hope someone likes it

It would mean the world if you were to comment suggestions for the future of the story as well as pointers to make it better!