"well as long as they don't harm you, they are again.. Just kids" She replied.

"Well you're right, all they need is to be disciplined properly... Ah but all they do is laugh and giggle through classes while passing snide comments and jokes and there's particularly one athletic kid, probably some rich spoiled brat who's the center of them all.. " I rubbed my temples, damn students, such headaches.

" I think you'll manage them just fine, you're a hard worker and easily adaptable" she said, ah this woman, so biased about the person she likes.
Damn the flattery is getting to me...

"You're annoying" I hugged my knees whilst sitting on the bed, she who was getting ready in front of the mirror stopped to look at me.

"Natsu, what's going on in your mind right now?" She asked, damn she's seeing right through me, am I that easy?

"What do you mean?" I asked keeping my face hidden but my voice normal so that she doesn't grasp onto my insecurities.

"You're probably thinking something bad about yourself aren't you?" She said..
Tch... She got me...

"Not really.. Just, do I really deserve all the things I have right now.. Including you?" I blurted, recently I can't help being a loose tongued person in front of her, things just pour out through the mere trigger of her words.

"I knew it" She came up and sat next to me with a sigh "Well me too, do I deserve someone so pure like you... Unlike you, I've actually done things that are regrettable..."

Eh? STUPID WOMAN!
I slapped her head
"What fish are you saying! You're the most awesome person in the world, so intelligent, so naturally talented, so beautiful and whatnot, so what if a few assholes switched a bad switch in you and got what they deserved?!" I scolded her "

" Well so are you but I don't see you being contented with it" She talked back.

"Ah you're so annoying" I replied.

"Leave that, when is your next heat? You've been giving off a sweet scent for weeks now but the heat isn't coming, what if it happens at work?" She asked.

"I'll just take a leave, don't worry it's not as harsh since you marked me" I replied.

"Its harsh on me, my rut is stronger than your heat, that's why I'm more worried, I've been taking the rut medicines regularly though" She said.

"Hey you need to stop getting drugged on my pheromones, gosh you druggie" I rolled eyes.

"As if that's in my control man, ah you smell so nice" She took my palms caressing and sniffing my wrists.

"Hey not today, I've got work early tomorrow.. You always leave me unable to walk" I protested.

"Just cuddling? Pretty please?" She said with the puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine, I hope the heat doesn't come until next week, the student assortment is due, well I'm already three weeks late so maybe I've already skipped it this month." I sighed.

"Is the work too tough? I could support you, you don't have to work, just become a house husband" She shrugged.

"Nope, I'm becoming independent first before becoming any kind of husband" I shook my head.

"Jeez, when are we even going to get married, wear matching outfits, play golf together and grow old on a village side porch" She sulked.

"What kind of movies are you even watching" I said being dumbfounded.

"Ah never mind, just hurry up and make me your wife already, otherwise I get insecurities" She laid her head on my lap.

"I'm the one with the most insecurities here woman" I said with a twitching brow.