Thirteen - An Eagle's Cub (Major Smut)

Start from the beginning

And I'm completely ready for it.

I see Gavin circle my asshole with his huge cut dick, and I place my hand on his chin, caressing it. He smiles cutely in response. "Babe?" I call to him. He looks at me. "Please...be gentle. This is my first rodeo, ya know." I say, my southern accent showing through a bit. Gavin grins.

"Oh, I will. But with that southern accent going on, with you talking about rodeos like that, I want you to ride me, baby. Be my cowboy, mon ange." He says, making something inside me roar with wanting fury.

I softly kiss him. He kisses back in response, but I push him back a bit. "Oh, I'm gonna ride you like I'm in a competition. And I'm gonna win!" I say, and then push down on his dick, feeling him enter me.

I yelp in response, almost regretting what I got myself into. Holy fuck, he's huge! I groan in pain, and Gavin kisses me, shushing me. "Baby...relax. Don't tense up." He tells me, and I try to, but with a raging thick cock inside of me, it's very hard to do.

Then he does that thing again, where he nibbles my neck, which then makes me relax. He then chuckles, probably because he's aware just how in control he is of me, and then pushes in a bit more.

I breathe slowly, the literal feeling of a pole being stuck inside me going through my body. But, it feels good. It feels oh so good. I moan, just a tiny bit. Hopefully not enough for Gavin to hear.

He heard. He smirks. "What was that, my cub? Was that a moan?" He asks me, and I choose to ignore him, only making him chuckle. Then he gets right up in my ear, and whispers again. "If you don't moan louder I'll make you, little boy." Gavin warns me, and I decide to continue playing the game he's playing, and keep my mouth shut, even though the obviously pleasurable pain going through my veins is making me want to moan so badly.

Gavin grins. "You really have no idea who you're up against, huh?" He says, taking a big thrust into me, pleasure immediately flooding my body. I moan accidentally, very loudly, into his ear. He shivers in response, but also chuckles again.

"There's my Wesley. Do it again. That was so hot." He says, and I blush of embarrassment. "God, that sounded like a dying walrus." I say, covering up my face. He then uncovers me, kissing my cheek. "Please don't hide, my cub. Seeing you enjoying yourself is making me feel so good." He says, smiling.

Then I decide that enough is enough. I push myself further down into Gavin's dick, making room for all of it to be inserted inside of me. I moan loudly again, this time intentionally. Gavin moans as well, chuckling. "Oh, now you wanna have fun, huh, mon amour?" He asks, and I push on him more, but he pushes me down into the bed.

"No. Let me do my job. You lay down and enjoy the ride, my cub." And with those final words said, he slams into me, making me cry of pleasure. He thrusts in, then out. In, out. I moan so much, so loudly. I'm afraid if I keep this up, that I'd annoy all of our neighbors. Good thing the walls are sound-proof.

Gavin moans and groans with pleasure, as he continues to do his work for the next several minutes. I say minutes, because, well, I'm not a very difficult person to finish off.

So with that being said, I grab onto him, barely being able to speak. "G... Gavin..I..stop...I need to.." I try to comprehend what I'm saying, but he only goes harder. "No, baby. I don't think you understand. I want your cum on my body. No, I need it on my body." He says, begging for me to release the pressure that has been building up inside of me.

And with that, he confirms it. So I release all of my warm, white substance into the air and onto Gavin's body. The response was the feeling of warm, liquid substance going into my body. We both moan and start to chuckle. Holy shit. We just had sex.