Silver: Shiny Colors

I woke up laying on my side. When I flickered my eyes open I saw the sunlight through a window nearly touching the ceiling. I sat up and looked down at my black and red pajamas before I reached my head to my forehead. I realized I didn't have my sleeping mask and turned around to the other side of the bed to see if it had fallen off. That's when I saw, him. Oscar, I had forgotten about the day before and that's when I noticed him sleeping right there. Not on my bed for some reaso- for a good reason, but he was on the ground on the other side of the bed. I crawled my way over and poked my head over the side of the bed so I could clearly see him. I reached one hand down and poked his sleeping face, right on the nose. He was so cute. He was sweet, he just enjoyed talking to people, all he knew was how to be kind. "Wake up dork." I said playfully as I kept poking him. He didn't seem to respond to my poking for a few minutes, that changed. He reached both of his hands out quickly and wrapped them around my head. I couldn't move and he sighed, "I was sleeping. How could you interrupt a farmers sleep. How rude!" Oscar responded poking fun. He pulled his arms away and placed them behind him on the ground where he leaned on them with his eyes barely open. "First of all, you are my farmer. So... I can do what I want, plus you are in my room."  Oscars eyes went wide after my comment like he'd forgotten or something, his eyes reverted and he stretched. "You make me sound like a slave Rubes," Oscar yawned. I giggled and sat up, criss-cross. Ya know, because criss-cross applesauce? "Well I didn't mean it like that-," I said and just looked up at the wooden ceiling.
"Yeah, I know Rubes. I'm just teasing."
"You seem to do that often."
"You've never told me to stop."
"I know."
"Why?"
"I don't know, it just doesn't bother me. Teasing in general doesn't bother me."
"So you don't mind?"
"Yeah, I guess I don't. Don't get ideas Oscar."
Oscar shrugged and then stood up. He crawled onto the bed next to me and sat crisscrossed in front of me. "I feel like I'm going to get taught the abc's again." Oscar chuckles as I talked back.
"Oh shut up Oscar," I giggled and then looked at his eyes.
"What's up with you? You've been acting so strange recently," I asked out of the blue.
"We all have limited time on this world, the less I spend worrying the more I can enjoy this life." Oscar looked back into my eyes, "what's up with your hair?" Oscar ran a hand through my completely scattered, bed head hair.
"Really Oscar!" I yell-whispered jokingly. I stared at him, "luckily it's not a complete mess. No thanks to you of course."
"What? I like your hair, it's cute." I smiled and laid down, placing my head in his lap. I stared at the ceiling with my hands on my stomach. "Rubes?" Oscar questioned as he peered his head over my eyes so I was forced to stare at him. "What?"
       "I really do love you."
       "I thought so."
       "I really wish I could have a life with you."
       "You will, cause I love you too."
He leaned down and pecked my cheek. I smiled and laid there thinking about us.