Stay Forever?

Oscar POV

After the park me and Ruby just went back to where we were staying and passed out because it was pretty late. I had an issue though, I couldn't sleep... I was just thinking about Ruby, 'PLEASE JUST PUT IT IN YOUR BLOG!' I hate sharing thoughts with Ozpin because I can't even have my own thoughts without someone always bugging me,'Once again. Same. Person.' 'Guess your right.' 'Yeah I am. Also Oscar have you ever thought of me as a "Third Wheel"?' 'What...' 'T H I R D   W H E E L' I started laughing out loud hysterically. Seriously what the heckle smeckle was he thinking? Does he even know what that means? 'No' What an answer. 'No I haven't plus... If I thought it wouldn't you know?' He just shut up after that. I kept my blank stare at my white ceiling as I was sprawled out on my bed. As I just continued to think about Ruby I felt myself sink down into the bed, it hurt, it felt like something was weighing down on me again. I tried to fight back, nothing...

Ruby POV

I was sitting in the white room again, except no one was there... It was just me. I sat down for a couple minutes expecting Oscar to appear but then I realized that he wasn't going to appear. I remembered what Ozpin said, "Anything could happen" so of course I tried to think up something cool and I tried to create a scythe just like crescent rose, but nothing appeared. I was very confused as Ozpin said "anything could happen" so I should've been able to create something right? I heard a weird warping noise so I turned around, there Oscar was... His body slowly forming into this odd plane of existence. As soon as he appeared he looked at his hands and then at the surrounding blankness, "Back here huh?" He said before losing focus on the whiteness and staring at me, I blushed because he just kept staring at me for a moment. His face quickly turned bright red and then blood came down from his nose, "Oscar? Are you okay?" He just frantically yelled, "YEAH IM FINE!" Before turning around and covering his eyes. I looked down, I was wearing my combat skirt as usual. I looked back up towards him and noticed that it wasn't a blank room anymore instead now it was a forest with a bench in the middle of a couple trees, Oscar sat completely motionless with his head towards the ground and his silky hands still covering his face. I walked in front of Oscar and bent down a little to look down at him, "So what was wrong Oscar?" Oscar looked up at me and scanned my combat skirt and then looked relieved. If what Ozpin said was true and anything could happen... THAT PERVERT! "You... You..." I straightened myself up and lifted my fist, "Please don-" Oscar was about to speak to save his life but instead I screamed, "YOU PERVERT!" My fist lunged towards his face almost with a mind of its own. I thought about my punch being super strong and watched as he broke the bench and went through two trees before stopping at a third tree. The ground was mauled with a clear dirt line digging down into the ground from where Oscar was skidding across the ground.

Time skip
(Because it's funnier without an explanation)

Me and Oscar were now sitting on the bench together, "So Oscar how'd you make this little forest here and fix the trees and the bench?" Oscar was rubbing his cheek, where I punched him. "I just thought of it and it appeared," I looked at him confused, "But when I was here alone it didn't work-," Oscar interrupted me, "You were here alone?!" I just made a annoyed expression, "Yep..." He put his head down and said, "I apologize for keeping you waiting! Anyway... Yeah that's weird maybe the two soul bonded people have to be here for it to work?" I just nodded in agreement. I stared at him for a minute before saying, "If that's the case I'll test it." In the small space between them a carved heart appeared on the bench and said in the middle, 'OP x RR' which stood for Oscar Pines X Ruby Rose. I put my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand, 
"You'll stay with me forever right?"
"Forever Ruby..."
"I love you Oscar..."
"I love you too..." <3

Authors Note:
If you ever really love someone, don't ever let that love go, hold onto it.