Tears of Truth

Weiss POV

I was swiftly walking down the hospital halls, hearing nurses, patients, gurneys, and medical tools. It sounded frightening, but eventually it got quiet as went deeper into the hospital. I urgently stopped myself in the middle of the hall as I'd finally reached Oscars room, but I heard quiet sobbing coming from within the room. I peeked my head in and saw Ruby hunched down with her head on Oscars arm... Sobbing. I walked in the room, the sound of my heels shattering her sobs. I pulled up a chair next to Ruby and sat staring at her. Ruby lifted her head and our eyes met, I could see the sorrow building in her eyes. "Ruby. We're having a dinner tomorrow, all of us. Come." I whispered. Ruby just stared, her mind elsewhere. I grabbed her hand, patted her head, let go stood up. I got a small glance again from her, "And Ruby... By the way. If you don't come willingly I will drag you!" She looked back at Oscar and wiped her tears away.

Ruby POV

I woke up at roughly 11:00 the next morning. As I moaned from my tiredness I looked up towards Oscar groggily. Oscar sat up and began to breath heavily. "Oscar!?" I exclaimed as tears rolled down from my face to the ground suddenly. He turned to look at me and said, "Am I back? Did I finally make it? Is this really you?" He questioned almost too quickly for me to hear. "Yes! You're here!" I screamed as I leaped onto him with complete disregard to how it might've affected him, and I squeezed him. I squeezed him and felt his tears hit my back, but he was silent. "Ruby I-" he spoke quietly but he was cut out by the sound of multiple nurses barging in and pushing me back from him. They began examining various aspects of his health including his BPM. They asked me to leave the room to which I quickly complied out of joy and then began running off to our private "home" to tell everyone.

Sorry this was short but there's not too much passion involved within this book anymore, but I'll continue writing for you guys. I've moved on from RWBY is all.