The Evil Qrow

Before I start this, I want to thank everyone for the support! Honestly I'm surprised how many people read this so thanks!
Oscars POV

It was morning, not loud yet so it was early. I heard someone in the hall walking to my door.

The door got kicked open so I lifted my head up quickly to see who opened my door. It was Qrow... "You listen here kid, *hic* I know you've been GETTIN AWFULLY close with my niece! I'm gonna warn you once, y-you better stay away!" Qrow yelled lightly at me. I stared at him, examining him to see anything different. He was holding a empty bottle in one hand and was pointing at me with the other, "Qrow go to your room your drunk..." I whispered back just loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me oddly because I think he knew I didn't care about what he just said, "Kid *hic* you uhhh... Hell... You uhh better listen to me. Kid." He sounded even drunker by the second.

I heard something "Listen Oscar... Let me take care of this..." I just thought for a moment... Wait why would I need to let Ozpin take care of this, "Because I know Qrow you don't..." I looked at Qrow one more time and just said out loud, "Eh yeah whatever."

I let Ozpin take control and just watched as everything happened, "Qrow calm down..." Ozpin calmly remarked. Qrow looked at me annoyed, "M-Make me *hic* Ozpin..." Ozpin walked towards him quickly punched him in the gut and started dragging him to his bed. Ozpin opened the door to the bedroom that Qrow stayed in.

He shared the room with Ruby, WAIT OZPIN YOU CANT GO IN THERE!! Shut it Oscar, just don't look at her then... Ozpin said in my head right as he hit Qrow on the head knocking him out. He dragged Qrow onto his bed past Ruby's.

I looked at Ruby, she was an angel when she was asleep. I mean she already was when she was awake but she looked so peaceful asleep... She was adorable, I just wanted to hug her like a bunny and maybe just lay down next to her.

Please not now Mr. Pine... I just remembered I shared thoughts with Ozpin, I'm sorry! I couldn't help it Ozpin! I thought to myself as I heard Ozpin snicker as he walked out from the bedroom.