A Sunny Dragon and The Frozen Princess

Ruby's POV

I sat with the rest of the team, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and I guess Qrow could be considered apart of it? Maybe? Please? Well Qrow wasn't sitting with us anyway he was out looking for people. So I sat with the team on the couches in the living room which were also next to the front door, "So Ruby... Do you know what the rest of team RWBY went off to do? Well besides Yang..." Jaune asked while Nora was yelling at Ren in the background. I turned my attention towards him instead of the comic I was reading, by the way the comic IS AMAZING! I smiled at him and said, "I don't really know, I know that Blake ran off and Weiss... I think her dad came to get her." I said turning my head back to the comic my smile fading away like a title wave of sadness came over me. I missed the rest of our team, I wanted to see them all again but I knew that probably wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Jaune just turned his head the other way and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Oh... Uhhh sorry." He added lightly. I kept silent and read my comic. All of a sudden I heard the door open so I looked up from my comic and put it down on the table in front of me, Qrow peeked his head around the door and walked inside, "Uhhh Ruby?" Qrow quietly said. I looked at him confused, "What? How many people did you bring?" I asked curiously, "Two..." Qrow responded looking at the ground with a worrying expression on his face. I looked at the door and saw... Yang... Yang strolled in angrily her expression as mad as ever. I stood up my heart rate increasing and my eyes tearing up. I felt so happy to see her but bad that I'd left her in such a hurry. I looked at her and noticed Weiss walking in behind her. They both were here? How? A tear rolled down one of my eyes as a flurry of emotions attacked me. I put my hands up near my chest, "Y-Yang I'm sorry I left without saying anything... I'm sorry..." I said trembling. Yang was just stomping her way towards me when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the room and stretched her arms out for a hug, her expression suddenly changing from a mad one to a sad one. I saw tears roll down Yangs face, I ran towards her in the title wave of emotions and hugged her. Yang wrapped her arms around me, I pulled one arm away from Yang and looked at Weiss I held my hand up and signalled her to come over. Weiss was looking down crying and then suddenly ran at the hug and joined in. I put an arm around her and Yang did the same. I heard a creek of a door, specifically Oscars and then heard him say, "Whoops..." And immediately closed it. I stepped back from the hug along with Yang and Weiss and put on a big smile. The rest of the team started laughing because of Oscar. Suddenly everyone was laughing, well everyone but me I was just happy to see Weiss and Yang again. I looked at Yang and Weiss, "C'mon we made some food you have to eat some! Ren made pancakes!" I whispered to them so Nora wouldn't hear, "PANCAKES?!" Nora exclaimed. I looked at her and heard Ren say, "Oh no." Oscar opened his door, I guessed because of the commotion going on. Oscar walked over and said, "Okay this is a better time to come out of my room." Everyone laughed at him and he started laughing too. I walked over to the table with all the food on it and sat down. Suddenly everyone started walking over.