Yang's Terror

Before this part starts I want to thank a few people, @SerenityNyx @Yang117 @ZeroThePhantom and @cactuslyfe6060 I want to thank you for being there and supporting me on my last part!

Oscars POV

I sat alone on the red couch as usual, tapping my foot against the creaky floorboards waiting for Ruby because we both planned to go to the park today. As I waited for her to be ready I began talking to Ozpin, 'So... That room thing, place...' I forgot what it was called, 'Sotuįano' I just thought about the word for a minute, 'Yeah... That... So how does it work? And why we're onl-' 'Seriously Oscar how did you forget that already? It's been less than a full day' 'Yeah can you jus-' 'I honestly am surprised you forgot I thought you had a great memory' I just laid back in the couch and let Ozpin talk about how easily I forgot, I folded my arms and looked at the front door. After a couple minutes of Ozpin mouthing off Weiss and Yang walked into the building, Yang put her hand out in front of Weiss before she got to the living room, "Give me and Oscar a sec K?" I just stared as Yang said that. 'How do y- Oscar. Listen to me and you might make it out of this alive.' I just nervously smiled. Yang walked over and sat down next to me and then put her hand on my shoulder, "So I hear your going to the park with Ruby," I just nodded, "Mk," She got really close to my ear, "You get her hurt and you will die." I just nodded and gritted my teeth as I said, "O-Okay!" Yang just backed up, "Good you understand anyway hope you two have fun!" She smiled, stood up, walked back to Weiss, and back outside. I just kept my nervous smile on as my eyes just widened, 'Oscar... I think your doomed,' I heard a door creak behind me and then a sweet voice followed, "Okay I'm ready!" I still had my nervous smile on.

Ruby walked out and stood next to the door waiting for me, "Oscar you feeling okay?" I just stared at her, "Yep! I'm fine!" I stood up and my nervous smile turned into a genuine one as I noticed Ruby was wearing a dress I'd never seen her wear before, "Ruby you look great, but why did you change your outfit?" I tilted my head, "I just thought... I just thought that you'd like it... And I shouldn't wear the same outfit all the time." Ruby looked down and was rubbing her arm nervously. Well I just dug a hole, "I mean I like it! It's just I didn't expect you to dress differently just because we were going to the park!" I smiled and waved both of my hands before putting one on my neck, "Good!" Ruby's mood suddenly changed and she looked at me with a thumbs up.

We were now at the park and sitting on a bench. We sat in silence for a moment and then I decided to spark a conversation, "Ruby, remember that white room?" She looked at me and blushed, "Yeah, what about it?" I turned my head to look at her, "I'm curious... Why were we the only ones there and how did we get there?" Ruby looked deep in thought. 'I never answered did I... Well I guess good ol' Ozpin will have to takeover to tell Ruby this and you can just listen.' I just blankly turned my head and stared at a tree, "I hate you..." I quietly said out loud.

"Ruby?" All I could do was watch and listen, "Yeah Osc-," She turned and maybe noticed that my eyes had changed, "Ozpin. Um w-why are you here?" If I could I would've smiled at how cute she looked, "Oscar. Write it in your blog. Anyway Ruby I'm here to explain that 'White Room' to you." Ruby stared at m-Ozpin intently waiting for him to continue. Sometimes I hate the things Ozpin says like what he just said! I swear I'll kill him, "Oscar... We are the same person now you realise that right?" Oh... Umm... Well... Okay then!
Ruby looked confused and began to question, "Is Oscar being annoying or something?" I could tell Ozpin wanted to smirk, "In fact he is being quite bothersome," I would've sighed if had control over my body but I guess I could still sorta sigh, "Well shut up dummy! I want Ozpin to explain!" Ruby folded her arms and stared at Ozpin. Ozpin smiled and then continued his seminar about 'Sotuįano', "Well Ruby there is much to discuss. Let's start off with you and Oscar, you and Oscar are something called 'Soulbonded' both of your Souls have bonded together and became one larger Soul, being Soulbonded also means if one of you ever dies you both will feel the damage. However! Both of you will not die one of you will just feel extreme pain, you can save the other part of your Soul by getting to their body within a short period of time from their you'll know what to do. Now the room, the rooms name is 'Sotuįano' it is a place where only the two Soulbonded people may enter, it is a place where anything can happen. You both have just unlocked it and therefore have no idea how to control it so you must figure it out on your own, Ruby-," Ozpin began whispering to Ruby but somehow he blocked me from hearing it, but whatever he said it affected Ruby because she was blushing brightly.

Ozpin handed the control back to me and my body jerked for a second before my head began hurting quite a lot. I ignored it best I could and just put my hand on Ruby's hand and sat against the bench smiling, "Let's just forget about it for now okay?" Ruby put her head against my shoulder nervously and said, "O-Okay," I looked at her. Her steel silver eyes, her fire colored hair, and her new cute light red dress.