You See Those?!

Oscars POV

I was sitting down drinking coffee across from Ruby and Jaune. I stared at Ruby as she talked to Jaune, I don't know it was something about her... I loved her. I just was confused about everything going on recently and I guess she helped me cope with that. I just couldn't stop staring as I drifted off to different thoughts.
Suddenly someone opened their mouth, well not really... Oscar? Could you not stare at Miss Rose? I just made a confused look on my face, You already make me drink this TERRIBLE coffee is that not enough? Well I already had to watch those... Odd... Dreams of you and Miss Rose. I smashed my coffee mug against the table as coffee flew out of it, "YOU SAW THOSE?!" I screamed my face engulfed by pink. Calm down Oscar. I did see them sadly. Ruby stared at me with Jaune quickly ending their conversation, "Is he being weird again?" Jaune asked Ruby. I looked at Ruby for her answer, "Yeah." She rolled her eyes and sighed. Why did she roll her eyes about it? I didn't understand. You are over analyzing! Stop Oscar! Maybe your right Ozpin but I don't know.
I turned my head and looked out the window to see Qrow walking through the crowd of people.

I stood up and turned back to Ruby, "I-I'm gonna go..." I stuttered. I turned my attention to the door and speed-walked over and hastily pushed it open. I looked in the crowd and still saw Qrow walking so I started walking very quickly towards him. I saw his hair in the crowd as I slowly creeped up to him saying, "Excuse me," to everyone I passed by. Once I got close enough I punched his arm jokingly so he'd turn his attention to me. Qrow looked down at me, "Oh hey kid, what do you want?" Qrow questioned his voice as raspy as always. I smiled, "Maybe you could help me train?" I asked hoping for a yes. He just frowned, "Sorry kid but no... Go hang out with my niece or something pipsqueek." He just kept walking after he shut me down, "Alright..." I said as I turned around and started my way to the building we were staying in.

Writers Message: I know this part was short I'm just kinda dealing with some thingzz right now sorry!