A Day Alone

Ruby's POV

I was with Oscar alone in the park. They had an area where it was basically just a big path through a forest which was pretty awesome.

I wondered to myself what weapon would a cute innocent boy such as Oscar use? "Hey Oscar? What's your weapon?" I questioned, "U-Um I have this cane!" Oscar said as he pulled out- Professor Ozpin's cane! Why did Oscar have his cane? "Why? W-Why do you have Ozpin's cane?" I was scared and a little confused. He looked at me and said, "Because he IS me Ruby." His voice sounded different... "Oscar what do you mean?" I pushed further.

I stopped walking and stared at Oscar he stopped a few seconds later, "I mean Ruby, he's in my head. After The Fall Of Beacon I just heard him in my head." Oscar looked at me like I would understand but I didn't at all. "Alright, I guess I'll wait until Qrow tells us more!"

Oscar and I continued walking together. I was really confused but saw Oscar grab his head and close his eyes before shaking his head violently. "Hey Oscar you okay?" I squeaked, "Y-Yeah..."
If what Oscar just said was true was that really Oscar who told me that? I wouldn't be able to find out.

We kept walking in silence, I put my hands behind me under my cape. After a while it got awkward but then Oscar said something, "S-So I got a cookie from that table if you wanted it..." He said pulling out a cookie.
I LOVE COOKIES! OF COURSE I WANT THAT COOKIE! "R-Really?!" I screamed out. He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah!" I looked at him sparkles in my eyes, "YES! THANKS OSCAR I LOVE YOU!!!!" I said and hugged him and grabbed the cookie.

He looked at me and blushed as he said, "ummm do you really umm mean th- I mean no problem Ruby!" He hugged me back. My face lit up red, I realised what I said and he hugged me back! Ack! I was in a situation, I let go and backed up. I snickered, looked at the ground and ate the cookie.

To be honest I think I did love him... He was a great guy from what I knew about him already. I thought he was adorable, he was overly nice, and he cared for everyone. I don't know if he felt the same but I'd find out eventually right?

~Time skip~

Oscars POV

It was late at night and I probably should've been asleep but I couldn't fall asleep I was thinking about what it meant to be 'Soulbonded' I looked around and tried to ask Ozpin in my head.

'Oscar being Soulbonded means your souls have joined together as one and its your destiny to be together forever, or so they say... Oscar I didn't want to tell you. It can have a bad effect, it did on me. Just protect her. You won't regret it.' Ozpin said emotionally. I looked up at the ceiling and just closed my eyes and thought about Ruby.