Chaeyoung smiled and continued eating. Lisa did the same.

Every now and then stretching her legs out and rubbing Chaeyoung's under the table. Both tangling as they ate quietly.

When they finished, Chaeyoung asked to put the dishes away. She wanted to wash them but Lisa told her no.

It was too late, so Chaeyoung just put the dishes in the sink while Lisa blew out the candles.

"Babe?" Chaeyoung called.

Lisa smiled. She called her babe. "Yes?"

"I can't see."

"You're not scared are you?" Lisa teased, going towards her.

"Um... no... it's just dark. That's all."

"Sure." Lisa whispered as she reached out and took Chaeyoung's hand. "Follow me."

Lisa guided her up the stairs and to her room. She was used to getting snacks at two am so navigating the dark was nothing for the blonde.

When they got to Lisa's room, her lights were still on above her bed. Chaeyoung sighed in relief seeing the light.

"You're scared of the dark aren't you."

"Kind of." Chaeyoung answered. "It sucks, b-because I'd have to walk in it a lot at the c-campground."

"Let's not talk about that place." Lisa said, pulling Chaeyoung towards the bed with her.

"Wait... I haven't brushed." Chaeyoung stated.

Lisa smiled. "Okay, there's an extra toothbrush above the toilet. Brush in here."

"Okay."

Lisa was going to watch Chaeyoung, but she soon realized she'd have to brush her teeth again after their second round of dinner.

Chaeyoung had found a brush and had just began when Lisa entered and stood behind her. Chae made room for Lisa at the sink but she shook her head.

"I think I'll just look at you." Lisa hummed. "If that's okay?"

The brunette smiled through closed lips and nodded. Lisa watched her as she spit out the tooth paste and continued brushing.

Every time Chaeyoung would bend down, Lisa's eyes would trail down too. Her back, waist,... rear. She was pretty sure Chaeyoung was perfect.

At least in her eyes.

She finished brushing and was now rinsing it out when Lisa put her hands on her waist. Chaeyoung smiled again as she eyed Lisa in the mirror.

Lisa was smiling as she pulled Chaeyoung back, feeling her body flush against hers. The brunette's titled her head and looked at her as Lisa leaned over her shoulder.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi." Lisa smiled before placing a kiss on Chaeyoung's lips. Then another one, a slower one.

"You're so beautiful. I couldn't resist." She admitted. "I just want to hold you for forever." Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung turned around in her arms and looked to her. "Forever?"

"Yes." Lisa stated. "Will you let me?"

"Of course I would." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Then will you be mine?" Lisa question, her voice small as she waited for Chaeyoung's answer. "Forever?"

The brunette had tears in her eyes as she nodded her head. "Yes Lisa." She smiled. "I will."

Lisa's heart leaped out of her chest in bounds of ecstasy. She was the happiest she's ever been. "I have a girlfriend." Lisa beamed.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded her head, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Don't cry Chae." Lisa said wiping it away. "Let me brush my teeth okay?"

"Okay."

Chaeyoung stepped out of the bathroom while Lisa brushed her teeth. All parts of her being on some happy pill.

When Lisa returned to her room, Chaeyoung was in her usual spot on the left side of the bed, near the night stand. I guess that's her side now.

Her side. Lisa smiled.

She crawled in and up to Chaeyoung, leaning on her left shoulder as she eyed the girl below her.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile.

"Nothing." Lisa stated. "I just love you."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I love you too."

Lisa leaned down and pecked her lips once more before flipping over onto her back.

That's when she felt two hands snake onto her waist and move on top of her. Chaeyoung laid in between her legs with her head up close to hers.

Their soft skin entangled with each other's under the mattress, while Chaeyoung began kissing her.