XXX. Double Date

Wonwoo, Joo Young and I turn our heads to Jin at the same time.

"It's springtime! This is the best time to go out on a picnic. What do you think?" Jin stated cheerfully.

The three of us shared the same look. Truth be told, I am not in the mood to go on a picnic but I dont want to disregard Jin's invitation also.

"Our family has a small rest house out of town. We can relax in our green grass backyard and oh, there's a lake there also! We could stay overnight if you want." She said.

I remained silent, waiting for Wonwoo or Joo Young to decide.

"It's okay if you dont want to go." Joo Young whispered to me.

I look up to meet his eyes.

Joo Young and Wonwoo will be in one place together. What if this is the chance for them to make up and forgive each other? If that's the only way, then I'll go.

"No, I'll go with you." I smiled.

It seems like Jin and Wonwoo heard what we're talking about so Jin clapped to get our attention.

"So, it's all settled. Let's go!" She said then he took Wonwoo's hand and drag him along with her.

I was about to follow them but I stop when I saw their clasped hands.

I felt a sting of pain in my chest because of the sight I'm seeing.

"I'm taking it back." Joo Young suddenly spoke behind me.

I turn around to face him.

He sighed.

"If he'll only hurt you like this, then I'll take back what I said to make up with him. He said he loves you, if he really do, then he should know if he's already hurting you. Another thing, as his girlfriend, that should be your hands he's holding and not my sister's." He said then he walked past me.

I was left there, speechless.

How did Joo Young know that Wonwoo and I are into a relationship now? I dont remember I told him that.

Afterall, he's somehow right. Wonwoo is my boyfriend, he should know if he's already hurting me. But it seems like he doesn't care 'cause he's still holding Jin's hand.

♥♥♥

"Here we are!" Jin announced as the van we're riding came to its halt.

Wow. It's beautiful here. I'm excited to see the lake that Jin mentioned earlier.

"Is your family really owned this place? It looks so private." I said to Joo Young.

"Yup. But we rarely went here since we don't have a parents anymore." He said.

"Huh?" I asked, quite surprised.

"Jin and I grew up without our parents, we are raised by Aunt Myung Hee." Joo Young said.

"Oh, is he your real auntie?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"No. She is Wonwoo's mom." He said then he pat my head.

My eyes widen.

Wonwoo's mom?

I was about to ask Joo Young more but he's already gone by my side. I saw him picking up our bags in the back compartment of the van.