XIII. Playing his game

Joo Young's Pov:

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's still asleep."

"Good. Call me when he wakes up." I said before hanging up.

School time is over and all I have to do now is to meet my clan.

I will go to somewhere secret and hidden, to where it is only me, my clan and him knows.

A playful grin formed on my lips when I saw Nerdy walking from my direction.

Perfect timing.

I was about to speak but my mouth hang open when she walked past at me. I waited for her to notice me but it seems like she's completely out of her mind.

"Nerdy!" I called out but she acts like she did'nt hear it.

She's pissing me off so I grab her arms harshly. I expected her to complain but her reaction did'nt even change.

I smirked.

It's all happening now. Everything is falling down on my plan.

I chuckled.

She freed her arms at my hands then she continued walking without saying anything.

"Looks like Wonwoo isn't here to protect nerdy." I said.

She stopped when I mentioned Wonwoo's name.

She turned her head on my direction with her serious face.

"Don't ever dare to mention his name again Joo Young." She warned before disappearing on my sight.

I was taken aback by her warning. It was different.

Since when did Nerdy ever try to talk back at the Kingka?

Oooooooooh.... my nerdy knows how to fight now.

I smirked at the thought.

My phone suddenly rings and I quickly answer the call.

"He's awake now."

"Great! Wait for me there." I said then I made my way at our hiding place.

This place has been our secret hiding place eversince wonwoo became the Kingka. We made a lot of memories here and I'm sure those memories are still clear on his mind.

He's the beginning of all the rules inside the school. He's the reason why the 'Freedom Day' started.

He's evil. He's evil more than anyone could imagine. That's why I can't believe a nerd could make him change.

It was almost impossible. He can't change. I know he can't. He can't leave everything like this. He can't leave all of his mess to us.

If nerdy didn't came here, then I won't be having any problem right now. If she would be gone in our way... everything will went back to normal.

Wonwoo can't be happy. He can't turn to being good. He can't change. He will never be dominant than me. If both of us will remained evil then so be it. No one will live a new life out of this hell life.

Time will come that he will go back to being an evil again. He will go back home....back to his clan.

I'm wondering how he is right now. I can't wait to see him again.

The sight of him suffering makes me enjoy the view when I get there.

I let out an annoying laugh when our eyes met.