IX. I'm dating the Kingka

His sweet smile welcomed me when I opened my door.

I can't help not to smile back when I saw that he is wearing glasses too. It suits him perfectly. He is so attractive and handsome.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Good morning, what are you doing here?" I asked, smiling.

"Let's go to school together." He answered and I nodded.

I suddenly remembered that he's wearing glasses. It's kinda unusual to see him like that but he never fails to caught my attention.

"Can I ask why are you wearing glasses today? Do you have any problem with your eyes?" I asked.

"It's not that I can't see clearly now, I just want us to look good at school by wearing a couple specs." He said and I laugh.

"You don't need to wear glasses so that we can look good together. You don't need to change yourself or to adjust in the way I live just so you can fit with my nerdy level." I chuckled.

"It's not bad to try though, I like it to be honest. Besides, it has nothing to do in ruining my look. I'm confident that I still look handsome wearing this glasses." He said, more like bragging about his looks.

Well...he's right.

"Ah okay... enough with your brags Mr. Jeon. We're going to be late now." I forced him to stop and I saw him pout.

"You don't even say anything good about me..." He mumbled but I heard that.

I sighed and tried to think of something to say so that he wont feel bad.

"You're really attractive with and without glasses. But I had to admit that you look more handsome and manly with those glasses." I said.

What I said caught his attention immediately so he turned his head back on my direction.

"Really?" His eyes literally glowed when he's asking that.

"I'm not a liar Wonwoo." I reassured him and through that he smiled crazily.

I didn't know that Jeon Wonwoo can look like a crazy just by my simple compliment.

He opened the car's door then I get inside. He also went inside after me.

He fasten our seatbelt then he started driving.

We're in silence for a moment but then I spoke.

"Wonwoo, I don't think it will be good for us to stay together at school." I said.

He took a brief glance at me.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You know what they think about me. All of them... they d-"

"I don't care." He cut what I supposed to say.

"You can't understand. They'll judge you too. I'm afraid that you might get in trouble because of me." I explained.

I can't stop thinking all the possibilities that can happen if me and him will be together.

We're just completely different.

"I don't care whoever they are. Judge us as they want but I won't give a shit for their opinions. Mina, I've been into hundreds of trouble, this is not the time to be afraid." He said while taking a brief look at me.

"I would protect you as long as I can." He added as he reached out for my hands.

I just nodded.

The car stopped in front of the school's gate. I can see a lot of students entering the campus.

Knowing the car of the ex-kingka, you will surely give way.