XVIII. A new love?

What will you do if your heart beats for someone new?

Will you try to stop it? Will you question yourself whether it's true or not? Will you accept what is given in front of you and say that you're in love again?

Well.....I cant answer.

I know it's almost impossible. I know it's considered a betrayal and I know it is like turning my back against Wonwoo. But I know that he will never coming back again. My hopes are totally drained. Im not expecting for him to go back and get me because he wont.

It is all clear now. Wonwoo just came and became a part of my life to give me a temporary hope, temporary happiness and the temporary feeling to be loved. And it's over now. He is not a part of my life anymore and he will never be.

That's it. I once dreamt that he will be the man in my life. I once wished that he is the one for me but Im wrong.

The right one should be someone who wont leave your side and that's not him.

I struggle for a couple of months when he left me. I changed myself. I tried to quit and die. I gave up, knowing that no one can help me, but Im so wrong with that.

I realized I was so wrong before to change myself in a dangerous and risky way because there's still people out there who loves me. With that, I learned to love myself and to start over again.

If Joo Young is not there to remind me, then I'll probably be so lost now.

He is the only person I can rely on except for my mom. I learned to trust him more when I knew who he really is. He is someone who wont leave me.....unlike Wonwoo.

I feel so special whenever Im with him. He always makes me feel so precious by treating me so exceptional.

I like him. Who wouldn't like someone if it's Joo Young, the Kingka who would make you feel like a true queen.

With him, I found someone who has a great concern on me. I found someone who cares for me, someone who doesn't want me to die, someone who's scared to put me on harm, someone who would protect me even if it costs his life.

Joo Young is warm. He is completely opposite of what he is in public when there's just the two of us. I think I got him wrong from the start. I know him as a ruthless guy but the truth is, he has a big heart.

If I will name someone who mends my heart. His name will probably be Kim Joo Young.

♥♥♥

"How can you hit your enemy when your senses are so weak?" He shouted in the direction I cant tell.

"Im trying!" I shout back then I let out a fast kick.

"Wrong move sweetie." He said. His voice is coming nearer.

I look around and tried to sense where he might be. Even if I cant see due to the blindfold, I can still use my instincts.

"Find me...." His voice is lingering around my ears, teasing me.

He's near.

"Dont worry I will." I said and soon a smirk form in my lips.