IV. I am the school's kingka

Everyday is like a living hell for nerdy. Me, together with Joo Young and our clan were always bullying her.

I am the school's kingka so it is natural for me to be like this. I bullied many students before and I made them suffer.

Students with no sense is considered a trash here. Bullying them serves as our past time. Kind people don't deserve to study here in this university.

You need to fight if you still want to live your life.

But...nerdy is different.

She's not complaining, that's why we're taking advantage of her weakness. She's just letting us hurt her without saying a word.

Like one time...

When were at the cafeteria, we planned everything from the start. We talked to one of our classmate to befriend with nerdy so that she can gain her trust. Nerdy really considered her as a friend. She really trust our classmate and when our classmate asked nerdy to go to the cafeteria, she didn't hesitate to go with her.

Nerdy is an anti-social person. We all know that there are lots of students hanging out at the cafeteria so when they get inside, I can see her getting uncomfortable. Our classmate left her to get something but that's part of the plan. To leave nerdy alone.

After a few minutes, a bucket of red paint started to fall in nerdy's head.

She's too shocked by what happened. She looks like a living ketchup.

I burst out laughing with Joo Young and our clan.

Everybody is laughing at her 'cause she really looks so terrible. Nobody is willing to help because they are all dying in their own laughters too.

"Oopsss, epic nerdy...too bad for you." Ri Soo An teased.

Nerdy has red paint all over her body. She started to panick, not knowing what to do. Then she ran away bacause of her embarassment.

I pat Joo Young at the back then we did our signature handshake.

I'm wondering how hard will it be for nerdy to take away the paint on her hair. I smirked at the thought.

It's good for her. At least she'll have a new hairstyle.

♡♡♡

If I were nerdy, I would just stop going to school. If I were her, I would feel pity for myself. If I would her, I would rebel against my parents.

One time...

I saw her crying. She is longing for air because of her heavy sobs.

She cannot breathe anymore.

I can see all the burdens she's carrying the moment I look at her.

I hide somewhere to observe her but then I noticed her locker. Her things were scattered in the floor while her locker looks like a trashbin.

When I look at her eyes... I can only see sadness.

If I will criticize her case, I think she's crying not because of what happened at her locker. I guess there's some bigger problem she's facing right now.

I mean, she won't cry because of her broken locker, she didn't even cry when we pour red paint on her head.

Maybe there's something more...

I took a glance at the box of milk Im holding.

What if I...?

'Shit wonwoo! Stop with the nonsense idea!' I shooked my head.

I took a brief glance at the crying nerdy. She looks broken and awful.

But who cares...? I don't.

I turned at the opposite direction and throw the box of milk I'm holding when I saw a trashcan nearby.

...................

Nerdy is brave.

She is somehow strong and independent. All the students we bullied immediately transferred after we ruin their school lives but she still didn't.

She's still going to school everyday like what normal students do. She still managed to face us even though she knows something bad might happen again if we saw her.

She took the seat at the back since I pushed him away from the seat beside me. That place suits her because no one will disturb her there.

Sometimes, I'm staring at her while she's reading her books. She seemed to glow like how the sunlight hits her place every morning. Her hair moves whenever the wind is blowing in her direction.

I can't believe I'm seeing things in her that I don't usually see in other girls.

I don't know why I like to see her small smiles while she's reading her book. I also like to see how lost she is by the story she was always reading.

There are times that I'm looking for her to seek peace. I like to see how peaceful she is when reading and it somehow calms my mind and makes my heart... flutter?

Sometimes, when I'm staring at her she also looked at my direction making me shift at my seat. I think time will come that I will fell back on my knees by her stares.

I throw her an arrogant look when she looks directly at my eyes.

One time....

"Nerdy." Joo Young called and nerdy turned to look at him.

"Erase the board." He demanded and nerdy nodded.

She went in front to erase the board but Joo Young used her head as a target for shooting papers when she's not looking.

"Ouch!" She groaned, making the whole class laugh again.

"Oh I'm sorry nerdy, I was really planning to throw it at the trashbin but I thought you also wanna come to your fellow trashmates so I throw one of them at you. Sorry." Joo Young said but nerdy didn't answer and soon, our clan throwed a bunch of paper balls at her too.

She became the center of their amusement again.

She went back at her seat at the back. She was about to sit down when someone pulled her seat away, causing her to fall down on the floor.

I saw a white string connected on her seat and to the hand of one of the member in my clan.

They keep on pulling the string so that nerdy couldn't get it. She looks like a poor kid begging for her chair back. She's chasing it now but they won't let her catch it.

Our classroom is filled with laughters and cheerings now. An insulting cheers for nerdy to chase her chair.

But I somehow hate the scene I'm seeing. It got me irritated so I stood up and went to the door.

I shut it loud. Loud enough for them to stop then I finally went outside, far from their noises.

I hope nerdy had her chair back now...