XXII. Bringing me back to you

Wonwoo's Pov:

I dont know where my feet is bringing me. All I know is I'm heading to the cafe now. To the cafe where Mina is working.

I never been there for so long. Is she still working there?

I need to find out.

I was walking on the street when I heard a scream.

"HELP!!! SNATCHER!!!" It is a woman's voice.

After the scream, a guy wearing a black shirt and bonnet came rushing towards my direction.

The guy is holding a purse. It looks like the purse belongs to the woman who's screaming.

When I realized it, I immediately cross the guys way, blocking him to go further. I push him so hard that makes him fall and stumble on the ground.

The purse slips on his hand.

He was about to grab the purse back but I took the chance to step on his hands hardly.

He groaned and cursed.

I shook my head and knelt down to pick the purse.

After a while, the woman came behind us with a policeman after her.

The cops took the thief away and thank me. He should be punished for what he did.

"Oh God! Thank you so much! I wont ever get my purse back without your help. Thank you! Thank you, I owe you." The woman said while bowing again and again.

I bowed back.

"Oh no. It's nothing ma'am." I said and smile.

I stopped when I noticed the woman's face. She looks like she's in her late 40's. She's familiar. Im positive that we met before but I cant remember when and where did I saw her.

"But still I want to repay you for what you did." She said.

"No. Thank you. It's really nothing. Don't bother ma'am." I smiled again.

"Okay, if you say so. I'll go ahead now. Thank you again." The woman bowed and smiled then she turned away.

I bowed back and turn away from her also.

................................

I still went at the cafe after the incident. It is the cafe where Mina is working at.

I didn't go inside, I just like to watch her here outside like I always did before.

Im right. She's still working here.

She's still taking orders, serving, working in the cashier, cleaning and everything.

I smiled. Mina is so hard-working. She still doesn't change.

Watching her here outside is giving me comfort. I really missed her...so much.

If I could only take her hatred towards me. I know she still hates me for abandoning her. She still hates me because I make her believe that I just used her, but I actually dont.

I didn't really plan to bully her. I dont hate her, God knows I cant. It's just that....everytime I see her with Joo Young, I always felt a pang of jealousy and I always ended up doing everything just to seek her attention.

Her shift will end soon and Im sure she'll just walk home again.

There was no one inside the cafe now and she'll be out in a minute.

A motorcycle stopped in front of the cafe. The guy who's driving take off his helmet and revealed his face.

My heart went wild as I saw who it was.