III. She's an angel, I'm a monster

"Do you think she'll love you back after what you've done?" Joo Young said.

"Come to think of it Wonwoo, she won't love someone like you! A former kingka who once ruined her life. Do you think she can forget what you did just because you're always there now to protect her? She still thinks that you're a monster! She still hates you and that's too harsh for you..." He added with his voice full of sarcasm.

I looked down, not knowing what to say.

He's being like this because he knows my weakness. I don't want to believe what he's saying but he's somehow right.

She won't love someone like me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Am I prohibited to go here?" He asked back.

"Get the hell out of here Joo Young or else-"

"Or else what? You're going to shut my mouth off again?" He chuckled like it's funny.

I didn't answer.

"You never changed. You're still a monster as you are before." He smirked.

"You dont f*cking care about my life Joo Young." I said through gritted teeth.

"That's what I like with you Wonwoo. You're so easy to begin with... and easy to be defeated. But what I really want is to give you an advice." His voice suddenly turned concern.

Fake.

"Stop protecting nerdy." He said and became serious.

I smirked.

"Why would I huh?" I asked.

"You're trying to change yourself but you can't Wonwoo. Stop hoping that she'll love you back 'cause everything you do will always be a piece of monstrosity to her." He said.

"I know what I did is unforgivable. She still hates me and I'm aware of that, but you should know that everyone deserves a second chance. I can still make it up to her." I said but he just laughed.

"Oh... how sure are you? Did you forget the old you Wonwoo? You're brusk, insensitive and most of all heartless." He emphasizes the word heartless.

His words shots my heart directly.

"Shut up!" I retorted.

He smirked.

"How can an angel learn to love a monster? Think about it wonwoo." He said before he leaves.

What he said cannot leave my mind.

She's an angel and I'm a monster. How can an angel possibly learn to love a monster?

Joo Young is somehow right. I'm trying my best to make it up to her and to say how sorry I am but I guess it wasn't enough.

I don't know if she's fine now. Everytime I will offer a help to her, she will always reject it like what happened yesterday.

I want to know how she was right now. I hope she's fine 'cause I won't forgive myself if something bad happened to her.

I hope I can be there always at her side to protect her.

I wish I'm not the bully Wonwoo she know.

I wish I can take all her anger away from me.

All of this won't happen when that day didn't come...

FLASHBACK.....

"Look at her. She's ugly and nerd. Just look at what she's wearing. Disgusting." One of my classmate said.

"Yah! You nerdy! Listen. This school deserves a good looking students so a freak like you don't belong here." Someone said.