"You do?"

"Yes..." Chaeyoung whispered back, Lisa's taste still on her lips. "More than you know."

She felt as Lisa's hands trailed down to her lower back, pulling her closer. Chaeyoung giggled a bit when Lisa picked her up and walked backwards to the bed.

She sat down and scooted back, pulling Chaeyoung with her. A smile on her face as she ran her hands up and down Chaeyoung's thighs.

Chaeyoung straddled her, feeling as Lisa raised a hand up her side until she stopped it on her cheek, cupping it.

"You're so beautiful Chaeyoung. I've never stopped thinking about you."

She smiled curiously. "Since when?"

"Since the first day I laid my eyes on you." Lisa smiled. "Back when we were, what? Fifteen?"

"Really?" She questioned her. Finding it hard to believe that Lisa could have actually liked her since freshman year.

"Really really." Lisa's hand sliding up behind Chae's neck now, tugging her down slowly.

When they got close, Lisa licked her lip softly, before pressing hers onto Chaeyoung's again. But this kiss was different.

It was a little more... aggressive?

It was Lisa and her though, of course it was still sweet, but they were obviously enjoying each other's taste a little more than before.

Chaeyoung could feel herself smiling again. She didn't know why but she felt the odd urge to be playful. Biting Lisa's bottom lip a little.

Lisa pulled their lips apart and chuckled airily. Their noses still touching as she looked at her. "The things you do to me Chaeyoung."

Then they began kissing all over again, but it was Lisa's turn to be playful. She tapped on Chaeyoung's lips with her tongue, asking to be let in.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened a bit as she tensed up.

Lisa wanted to make out with her?

The thought and feeling of Lisa's tongue tapping on her lips sent a nervous feeling into her stomach. It wasn't a bad one, just butterflies of knowing what they were about to do.

And wondering how it would feel.

But she soon parted her lips a bit and let Lisa slip in, sucking away all her nervousness.

Their tongues dancing around together. Both of them exploring a whole new feeling as their lust grew.

The way their tongues felt against one another's made Chaeyoung's stomach tingle even more. The feeling traveling down to the other, more warmer parts of her body.

Lisa holding onto her waist still, gripping her as they continued making out.

Chaeyoung titling her head more and pushing her body closer to Lisa's. Leaning against the Thai's front with her own as Lisa's hands went up to her back and pulled her deeper in.

Lisa detached their lips and trailed down Chaeyoung's jaw, peppering small kisses across her skin as she arrived at her neck.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." Lisa whispered, looking to her as she hovered her lips above the skin.

"Me neither." She whispered back. Looking down at Lisa who looked up at her and smiled. Leaning in slowly, placing her lips on her neck.

Lisa kissing it lightly, before biting it a bit.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip when Lis started sucking on it.

Lisa's lips moving a little further down and starting her kisses, nibbles, and sucks all over again.

Her breathing was starting to get heavy as Lisa continued. Lightly panting and letting small gasps escape her lips.

But soon, Lis travelled back up and met with her lips again. Chaeyoung putting in as much emotion as she could.

Still not believing that this was actually happening.

Lisa and her. Kissing.

The kisses were slow, slight tongue between each reconnect. Both of them pulling apart after yet again, running out of breath.

Chaeyoung leaned her forehead against Lisa's. Smiling like a kid who was just given candy.

"Damn." Chaeyoung breathed out. Lisa chuckling and rubbing her back. A smile stretched across Lisa's face too as she looked up to her with her soft and loving eyes.

Chaeyoung melted down and they embraced. Lisa's arms wrapped around her tightly. Her head falling onto Lisa's shoulder and stuffing down into her neck as she remained on her lap.

Sitting there, taking in everything that just happened. Every way they kissed and every way she felt.

Lisa, probably taking some time to process too. Since she was quiet, and the only sounds they heard was their breaths as their chests heaved up and down.

And lungs recaptured the air it was so deprived of.

"Are you still hungry Chae?" Lisa whispered into her ear, kissing it lightly after several minutes had passed.

Chaeyoung pulled back and smiled. "Yeah."

"Let's go warm up some spaghetti then." She wiggled her brows and pecked her lips ones more.

Chaeyoung swung herself off of Lisa's lap and waited as Lis stood up. Holding a finger to her lip and feeling how puffy it was.

Holy shit. They just made out.

Her fingers were soon intertwined with Lisa's as the Thai got up beside her. She smiled shyly as they walked out and down the stairs to the dining room table again.

"I can't see shit." She whispered, smacking her leg on the table in the dark. "Ow!"

Lisa giggled next to her. "Yeah those candles on the window don't really help." She reached out and grabbed one, using it to re light the one on the table.

"There, that's better." Lisa smiled. "Sit down babe. I'll handle the food." She grabbed the plates and brought them into the kitchen.

Chaeyoung watched her as she went.

Lisa was perfect. She was caring, sweet, and the best person she could have ever asked for. Not to mention, Lisa saved her.

Chaeyoung loved her.

And Lisa loved her back.

"Lisa?"

"Yes Chae?" She called.

"I love you."