Chapter : Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"It looks adorable?" Jungkook bopped its nose. Taehyung smiled, "Where to now?" Jungkook asked. 

"Anywhere!"

They ended up playing each and every game at the fair, Jungkook carried around all the prizes they won. "You sure you don't need help?" Taehyung asked. "No!" Jungkook reassured. "Let's go there..."

They both looked straight forward to the Ferris Wheel. "Wow." Taehyung looked up at it, the Ferris Wheel had always been his favorite. "Come on!" Jungkook held Taehyung's hand taking him into the line.

"Next!"

They both sat down, slowly working their way to the top.

"Thank you." 

Jungkook turned, Taehyung faced away from the man.

"For what?" Jungkook asked him.

"For today, it has been the most exciting night of my life. Just letting all this sadness go and finally feel light. I lost my father and now my mother, i wonder how i'd be able to live. The year you left was the year my father passed and i felt like i would be alone forever. My mother was always there to remind me that an angel looks after me when i'm upset. I never knew how you felt about me all those years ago but, everyday i always wished you'd come back." Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook, "My wish came true." 

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung, can I ask you something." 

Taehyung nodded, just as they reached the very top.

"Move in with me."

Taehyung froze, once they reached the top it felt like the world stopped. 

"Why?" Taehyung let that slip from his mouth. How did he know how lonely he felt. How did Jungkook know he wanted to see him everyday. 

 "Because, i want to protect you." Jungkook said, "I want to see you from the rising of the sun to the rising of the moon. Everyday i wake up wishing i could see your face. Enjoying a breakfast together, or even a late night conversation."

Taehyung felt his heart jolt. This is what he wished for. This is all that he wanted, his eyes on him. 

"I want to share that with you too. Of course, I'd like to stay with you."

"Would you like to stay over tonight?" Jungkook asked the young man.  Taehyung nooded, "I'd love too."

Jungkook and Taehyung headed back to Jungkook's house. Taehyung looked out the window amazed at the scenery. "You live here all alone?" Jungkook chuckled, "Yes? Well someone like me, i like my own space. I like to keep myself a very safe distance to protect innocent commoners?" Jungkook didn't really have one reason to not be surrounded by city people, he had multiple homes.

Jungkook took a small turn into a driveway and Taehyung's eyes widen, Jungkook's home was was a castle!

They drove up to a closed black gate with the letter 'J' engraved onto the gates in huge metal letters.

"Name."

A small box said, scaring the poor farm boy. "Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook spoke into the box, then a laser pointed directly at Taehyung's head.

"And guest." Jungkook smiled.

"Welcome home Mr. Jeon."

The laser vanished and the gates opened.

"What was that?" Taehyung was left speechless.

They drove into the home and Taehyung looked around. Men in bulletproof suits walked around the area with guns around their belts and some carrying them in hand.

Jungkook parked the car and quickly got off. 

He helped Taehyung out of the car, while Taehyung was still in shock. A woman walked up to them, "Boss, welcome home." The woman bowed, "Mr. Kown has left you a message, I left it in you desk." 

Jungkook nodded "Thank you, take this to the garage." He handed her the keys.

Jungkook walked Taehyung to the front door. "Home sweet home." Jungkook chuckled, "I have family living here temporarily, I hope you don't mind them." Taehyung shook his head "It's okay, they won't bother me. I'm sure they're nice."

Jungkook sighed. 

He unlocked the door and swung it open.

Jungkook cleared his throat. Everyone turned and looked at the door. "Jungkook!" The clan noticed the man next to him. The huge dog walked towards Taehyung who happily gave him head rubs. 

"Everyone this is Taehyung, he will be living with us from now on." Jungkook pointed, "Taehyung this is Jiyong, Sehun, Jennie, Chaerin, and Dean. My adopted siblings." 

Taehyung bowed, "I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you all!" They all awkwardly smiled. Taehyung looked so fragile and out of place from the rest. Where did Jungkook take him from. 

"I'll take Taehyung to his room." Jungkook said walking away with Taehyung upstairs.

"What now?" Dean turned to the group. 

"He seems sweet!" Jennie smiled. "He looks pure." Chaerin shrugged. "Very soft looking hair." Sehun rubbed his chin.

"I say we run a couple tests on him. Let's see how "nice" and "pure" this Taehyung really is." Jiyong smirked.

"They seem nice." Taehyung said as he walked into his new room. 

"I'm sure you'll all get along just fine." Jungkook just smiled. "I'll leave you here to freshen up and get comfortable. I'll ask the maids and bring you some clothes, good night." 

Taehyung waved, "Good night!"

Jungkook closed the door and walked to his office. The clan sat around and shared snacks. Jungkook grabbed the bag from Dean's hands. 

"Hey!"

Jungkook pointed a gun at his head. 

"If you start your crap with him all hang you all. Get out of my office!"

They all rushed out of the room, leaving Jungkook sat there stuffing his face with chips.