Chapter 30

Really good chapter coming your way because of 5 Kay. Lol I rhymed.

Ross picked me up around 4:30. It took only took us about 25 minutes to reach the perfect spot. Ross drove on the sand and parked about 30 meters away from the beach. no one was there, which was really nice.

I hopped out of the passenger seat and took a huge breath in, smelling the sea.

I didn't bother grabbing my bag from the back, I just ran to the edge of the water. I still had my shorts and shirt on.

My toes fidgeted when the icy water brushed over them. I knew I couldn't swim in this. maybe for a little, but it was way too cold.

A couple minutes later I heard a bag drop a couple feet behind me. Ross was laying out towels and putting the bags down.

My hair was blowing in the warm wind and I felt so happy and free. it was about 86 degrees so I wasn't cold.

Ross walked over and stood beside me.

"You should probably take your shorts off"

I raised my eyebrows. "why?" And before he said anything I knew what was going to happen. I couldn't process it fast enough though so he picked me up bridal style and slowly walked into the water. I was screaming and pounding on his chest. my clothes were still on, otherwise I wouldn't have cared.

"Ross please just let me take my clothes off first!!!"
"I wish you would say that more often" he winked. I rolled my eyes.

His waist was in the water and so was mine. I sucked in and breathed heavily because the water was so cold.

"1" he started swinging me.

"No Ross I will drag you down with me." I threatened but he didn't seem to care.

"2"

I laughed "nooooo"

"3"

I gave up trying to get away and just let it happen.

He dropped below the water and I shut my eyes tightly. once under the water I released from his grasp and swam further out but only as far as I could hold my breath which apparently wasn't very long because when I came back up I was only a couple feet away from him.

"ITS SO COLD" I screamed very loud.

He burst out laughing.

"OH MY GOSH MY TOES ARE FALLING OFF!!!" I was yelling at the sky like it was its fault.

He just kept laughing.

"ROSSSSS I CANT FUCKING MOVE" by now I was laughing too about my exaggerations.

"Calm down" he just kept giggling.

The Waves weren't too big, they were like the size of a wave pool. and I could still stand, barely.

I swam to the left and toward the shore a little so I could stand more and body surf. I started paddling when the wave was a couple meters away, I was in perfect position.

The wave hit me and i body surfed all the way to shore.

I smiled at myself, because that was awesome.

I threw my hands up in a victory way. and did a little dance.

At the moment I kind of forgot Ross was still here.

I looked over at him, it took me a couple seconds to find him in the water. once I spotted him, I saw his expression.

His mouth was hung open and his eyes were wide, staring at me.

I stared back to get him to break until finally he spoke, "that was so cool. I sware you get better and better by the minute"

I blushed... bigtime. I didn't think he would think that was cool, I mean he actually surfs with like an actual board.

And at that moment I wanted to scream ' I love you so much Ross shor lynch' but I was scared out of my mind to, Incase he didn't feel the same way. I mean what if I'm just a 'thing' to him and I scare him away by expressing my feelings? ugh life.

My mind was going crazy and I didn't even notice that he swam over to me and was standing right in front of me. staring down at me. I looked up startled, he was staring at me so strong I thought his eyes might burn through my skull.

He cupped my face and leaned in. kissing me passionately, I returned the favor.

He leaned back but kept cupping my face.

"Ross I love you. I mean I really do. and I know you probably don't feel the same way" i blurted out and didn't expect that to come out. I was rambling because I was so nervous. " We've only known each other for a little. and when you go on tour we will probably never see each other and then you will like meet some other girl who's way better than me and then you'll get married and I'll be left alone crying, probably with like 9 cats and a giant bowl of ice-"

"Stop! Emma! That's not going to happen okay? I love you! I love you more than I thought existed. your just so fun and you don't care what other people think. your weird and funny and beautiful. your thoughtful and sweet and you always do things for other people, other than yourself. Im sorry it took me this long to tell you, I wanted to know if I really did love you. and I do. I really do."

I was speechless. we just stared at each other for moments.

I felt a little puddle in my eye. oh gosh no! I'm not going to cry. I cry too much! I'm just a really emotional person. Ross is going to be so annoyed if I cry. I tried so hard to hold it in but he obviously needed to fall down my cheek and ruin the moment.

I knew I had to blink, so finally I did. and the tears fell. fell of happiness of course. even jonah never said anything like that to me.

"What did I say?" he uncupped my face and walked away, running his hands through his hair. a little annoyed. he thinks I'm crying because I didn't believe him or something. I felt instantly bad, wiping my face.

I ran over to him and attempted to grab his shoulders and turn him around to face me. it didn't work. he's too strong. curse the huge muscles of his.

"Ross please look at me" I begged.

He slowly turned around. his face looking depressed and a tiny bit irritated.

"I'm crying of joy. you make me so happy." more tears fell and I was about to cry more because I was so mad that I was crying.

He didn't say anything, just looked less irritated.

I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and have him a huge hug.

He didn't hug me back, until I started to pull away. he wouldn't let me, he pulled me back in and gripped my waist tightly. I smiled into his neck.

"I'm so sorry for crying. Im a mess" I said honestly.

"Emma"

"What?"

"Stop apologizing." he let go of me which kind of made me feel sad like I wasn't protected anymore.

"I'm sorry. oh wait sorry! ahhh!!!" it's actually difficult to stop saying sorry.

He laughed which made me sigh of relief, he must not be mad anymore.

"Your crazy. which just makes me love you more" he gave me a really genuine smile, that made my heart race.

"Let's go on a walk" i intertwined our fingers and started leading the way down the beach.

"Anywhere with you" he squeezed my hand. as a sign that he also wanted to go on an adventure.