Chapter 4 im done

I could feel a lake of tears in my eyes. I really didn't want to cry but I had a burning sensation to. Right before my eyes was MY boyfriend Jonah kissing a waitress.

I couldn't describe what I was feeling. I never thought I would be cheated on because that only happens in the movies. I wanted to rip his throat out at the moment. I couldn't help myself so I stood up and confronted him for the whole entire restaurant to see.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.

His eyes were filled with fear and I kind of felt bad for him for a second.

"Are you cheating on me?"
...

"Answer me!!"

"I'm sorry" was all he had to say.
I wanted to get out of there but i
didn't want to go home because I didn't want to explain to my mom why I was crying. It was embarrassing. I never felt this sad and angry before. I never in a thousand years expected Jonah to cheat on me. I didn't know where to go so I quickly ran across the street and in to a small shop. It was a cute store for girls. It sold jewelry, phone cases, and some cloths.

Once I barged in there everyone was staring at me.

"Are you ok?" Asked one of the workers.

I had to snap out of my imagination and say "I'm fine". But really I wasn't. I heard the door open behind me and I sort of hoped it was Jonah so he could get on his knees and beg for me back.

"I love you" was all I heard from the back of my head. I spun around and saw the boy who broke my heart. I wanted some smart comeback but nothing would come out.

"It's kind of hard to believe because you cheated on me!" I yelled so the whole store looked over.

"Can we go talk about this somewhere else?" Jonah said.

"Why? are you embarrassed of me?"

"No but your kind of making a scene"

Unbelievable. He's the one who was with 2 different girlfriends!

I just stood there not knowing what to say because he really hurt me.

"Come on" he reached out to grab my hand.

"Don't touch me."

"Really? I'm not going to hurt you!" he said.

I had a hard time believing that. I looked at him with fear.

"Come on babe. You know I could never hurt you."

The second he called me babe made me feel like he cared so I nodded my head and we walked to a park bench nearby in silence.

" I hate you." his eyes widened and he began to cry After I said that. I didn't mean it but I was just so angry.