Chapter 5

He just kept crying. I felt bad for him but it was kind of immature. "Sorry I didn't mean it" I admitted.

He slowly looked up and stared at me for a couple of minutes then said "yes you did. I'm a jerk and I'm so sorry" he suddenly said.

"Well... Kinda. But why? I thought everything was going fine!"

"My parents are getting a divorce" he started to cry again.

"What?!" I yelled.

By now there was already a puddle of tears underneath the bench from all his pouting.

"That's why I cheated on you. whenever I started to talk about my problems you ignored me and started talking about how wonderful your life is. Brook understands me."

Ok who is brook? was that the waiter?

He could tell the confusion on my face. "Brooks that girl I was with" he said.

"Why didn't you tell me you thought I was selfish? It still doesn't give you the right to break my heart!" I pronounced.

"I know and I'm sorry. I really am. I really love you and I'm so stupid. It wasn't even serious we just went out a couple of times. She doesn't make me feel the way you do. I don't know what has been going through my mind the past couple of weeks, I feel terrible. Do you still love me?"

I froze. what was I suppose to say? "ill always love you but if you Really love me you wouldn't have cheated on me."

"I know it's just I felt alone. but please don't leave me! I don't know what I would do without you!"

I heard an "awwww" and found out it was in my head. " Maybe we should just take a break" the words just spit out of my mouth.

I could see him sigh in disappointment. "Ok" .

It was getting awkward so I decided to leave. while I was walking down the sidewalk someone grabbed my wrist. It was Jonah. Of course. He grabbed me and kissed me. I was so surprised. He was holding me by my waist and I had my hands on his neck. I was bored so I kissed back. He was just so charming and Hansom.we were in front of that same store I ran into earlier. But Nobody was around because it was cloudy and rainy.

We pulled away and we started laughing. "Do we still need that break?" he asked. "Yeah! a kiss doesn't change anything!" I was still furious with him but he always put me under an illusion to love him.

I gave him a pat on the back and turned back to head home.

once he couldn't hear me anymore I burst out in tears.