Chapter 9

Emma's point of view:

"Ready?" Katie asked as we were standing in front of the theater where r5 was performing.

"Uh, not really" I replied acting very nervous.

We were finally here. I have been waiting for this day for weeks and all I can think about is trying to act cool and not one of those crazy fans that can't even speak when they meet r5. I just wish this night would last forever because I really don't want to go back home to nick or jonah. nick and I havnt really talked since the night we kissed and when I broke up with Jonah he was so upset and now he hates me.

We had matching r5 shirts and socks. will they think out outfit is stupid? will they laugh at us? were questions that wouldn't leave my mind.

We got are tickets and were led inside by some people to do the meet and greet.

It was 5:26 and it started at 5:30. I was so excited. we got good seats (well we were standing). they were close to the stage. a few rows back and in the middle. Katie and I just get making sure we smelled good and looked ok before they came on stage.

And here they came. riker first, then rydel, then rocky, ross, ratliff and rydel came on last. I couldn't keep my eyes of Ross he was just so adorable. they all matched they all had some sort of pink on.

The theater we were in was kind of small and the stage was just barely big enough to fit them and all there instruments. They started with a question and answer. we didn't ask anything because we were to embarrassed. but we listened to every answer they gave. once they were done we all lined up for a meet and greet!

"Stay cool" I told Katie so she wouldn't freak out. we were next to go meet them and I was so nervous.

"I'm hyperventilating" Katie said sounding like she would explode anytime now. I couldn't help but laugh and so did she.

"Next" we heard ryland say. we stepped forward and I took a deep breath. this is it.

.....

Ross's pov

(Before the meet and greet)

"Ross truth or dare"

I loved are little truth or dare game backstage before the meet and greets . I was with my friends because my family thinks the dares we do hurt the victoms of are dares feelings. Whatever. My friends would come to some of my concerts and this was are tradition. my friends and I had the funniest and meanest dares for each other. and now it was my turn.

"Dare!" I replied excitedly.

"I dare you too... pick one of the girls at the meet and ask them out and act like your totally in love with them." Tyrone said while cracking himself up.

""I'm in" I never back out of a dare.

....

As I walked out on the stage I scanned the room for the perfect girl to ask out. I needed a girl who looked my age and was cute. I was just looking left to right when I saw a really pretty girl. she had long blonde hair and was with a friend. maybe I didn't have to act to ask her out, I probably would have done it anyway.

The q&a dragged on and on I just wanted to meet this girl. finally when it was over I jumped off the stage and ran to where we were taking pictures with everyone.

"You seem excited" riker pointed out but I just ignored him.

My friends gave me a thumbs up from backstage to do what I was dared to do. then I saw her! she was next and she looked really nervous. why do people always act like this around us? were just people.

"Hey" I said as she walked up to us.

"Hi I'm Emma and this is my friend katie" she said pointing to her friend.

I made sure she knew I liked her by giving her looks. she kept blushing which was a good sign. finally after we took a couple of pictures I knew it was the right time.

"So you want to go out sometime?" I asked and smirked. she looked so surprised. She thought I was talking to someone else so she looked behind her. I laughed.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Ya, here's my number". I handed her I piece of Paper with my number on it. I knew I had to give it to someone so I already had it in my pocket.

She smiled wide and walked away. I watched her. once she got a couple yards away she started silently screaming. oh gosh, i really hope she's not one of those fans.