Chapter 12

"Thanks for dinner" I said when we pulled Into my driveway. I actually enjoyed it after the beginning. We talked and laughed. He's very funny and he gave me goosebumps.

"No problem" Ross smiled at me. I returned the favor.

I sat waiting. I was not going to let him just drop me off he needs to learn some manners.

He gave me the 'you can go now look'.

Do I really have to ask him?

"Aren't you going to walk me to the door?" I said giving him a clue.

"The doors right there" he pointed " it's not like your going to get kidnapped"

This kid really doesn't understand.

I just kept staring at him waiting for him to make a move.

"Ugh fine." he got out of the car and walked straight to my door without hesitations

Ok so he's not going to wait for me. maybe I can teach him that next time.

I slowly got out of the car and met him on my patio. I walked straight past him and into my house.

"I just walked you up and all your going to do is ignore me"?

I rolled my eyes. "you don't deserve a goodbye" I started to shut the door but he stopped me and held the door.

"I'm sorry" he smiled. I couldn't tell if he was being serious.

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes. so now can i have a goodbye kiss?" he asked.

"Sure" I walked towards him and I was going to kiss him on the cheek but right before he turned his head and I landed on his lips. he had grabbed my neck so I was forced to stay still. he finally stepped back and started laughing then he skipped back to his car a smile still plastered on his face. I just held my lips as I watched him drive down the road blasting his music.

I just shook my head and walked inside and set my purse down on the front table as I made my way down the wood floor to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"Emma?"I heard my mom whisper from upstairs.

"Ya I'm home" I replied.

"Ok goodnight"

"Night" I shut the fridge and walked upstairs. I got in my pjs and washed my face and brushed my teeth. then I crawled into my temperpedic bed and curled into the comforters.i turned on my tv and started watching my favorite show ' the vampire diaries'. 

Ross's pov

As I got home I couldn't stop thinking about her. she was different. all of the other girls didn't care what I did they just wanted to date me. I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed rethinking everything that happened tonight. should I change for her? or is she just another girl that's next in line?