Chapter 24

I'm updating right now in the mountains right next to a waterfall! I love life haha thanks sooo much for 2k(:
~
"Emmmmmmma? emmmmmmma?!" I felt cold water trickling down my back.

"What?!" I sat up panicking, looking around.

Then I realized what happened. I saw ROSS sitting on the end of my bed with a glass of cold water laughing so hard I thought he might pee.

"Your face, w-wa-was priceless!!" he said stuttering on his word because he was still laughing.

I rolled my eyes at his immaturity. "why are you here?? and what time is it?"

He took a deep breath, his laughter calming down. "11:30"

My eyes widened. "really?? oh my gosh I was suppose to be at your house at 10!!"

He started laughing again. oh great. "yeah think? I waited for 45 minutes, I called you like 17 times. finally I just decided to come to your house."

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and gasped. my hair was a mess! and the left over mascara I had on smeared everywhere and my pajama top was see through because he poured water on it.

I quickly shut the door and shrieked in the process. I was so embarrassed Ross saw me like this!

I'm not usually the type of person who cares what other people think, but I seriously looked terrible! probably my worsted I've see looked, and of course it happened when I was with ross.

I grabbed a wash clothe and started wiping off the excess mascara and began brushing my hair when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Emma? why did you just scream? did you see a spider?" he asked talking like awittle baby.

"Go away, you already got me soaked."

"You would have done the same to me!" he snapped back.

I shrugged my shoulders realizing what he said, was true. "yeah probably" I laughed.

"Can I come in?"

"No I'm getting ready you psycho" I said while putting a little concealer on.

"Are you changing?" I could tell he was smirking.

"No"

"Then why can't I come in?"

"I'll be out in a sec, calm down."

He sighed loud, "ugggghhh"

I finished with the little make up I put on and brushing my hair. I put some sea salt and the tips if my hair and walked out to get clothes.

I trotted to my dresser and pulled out some jean shorts, underwear, and a tame top. then went to my closet (where all my summer tops are) and grabbed a blue blouse.

I was walking back to the bathroom when I realized Ross wasn't in my room. I looked around everywhere and went out the the hallway. he was no where to be seen. I shrugged thinking he probably went out to the car to wait.
After I was done changing and squirting myself with perfume I made my way down stairs.

As I turned the corner to the kitchen, I froze. I heard Ross and my parents laughing there butts off. oh no.
I stood behind a wall so they couldn't see me. My parents do not know about Ross, they don't even know that we have spoken other than at jail! My moms going to know I lied. Fuck.

"Yeah this one time when she was in 2nd grade she had to-"

"Good morning!" I walked into the kitchen and interrupted my dad so he couldn't finish telling Ross one of the most embarrassing stories of my life.
"Hi sweetie, I was just telling Ross how you-"