Chapter 42

Celia's POV

I sat on a bench a lone. I saw everyone having a good time. The music was loud and everyone was happily dancing and then there was me.

Brooke and Molly were having a good time with Aaron and Carter. They were dancing and smiling and laughing. They just seemed all together happy.

Matts POV

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I'm speechless and I'm nervous. What am I gonna say to her. I haven't even gotten out of the car yet. I was too nervous. I realized I have to get

out of the car if I ever want Celia back. And that's all I want.

Celia's POV

My head was down, my eyes were watery, my throat was tight, and I was trying my hardest not to cry.

"Ce?" I heard Matt say.

HOLY SHIT MATT!

Stay calm.

I looked up and saw Matt with weak smile and a rose. A smile spread across my face.

"Matt!" I smiled and hugged him so tightly. I know I should hate him and all. But the thing is no matter how hard I try I cant. The problem is I'm in love with him.

I could feel his arms wrap around me tightly. Finally I was once again in Matts arms.

"I am so sorry Ce." Matt apologized. I didn't need him to say it twice either. I honestly knew he was sorry. I could hear it in his voice, and see it in his eyes.

"I know you are." I say honestly. Holding him tighter.

"I got you something." He said. He pulled away and handed me back my Harry Potter book. I smiled.

"Awe, thanks Matt." I smiled at him.

"Open it." He grinned. I opened the book and saw a signature. I practically screamed. Matt had gotten JK Rowling to sign MY Harry Potter book.

"Matt this is so sweet! Thank you so much!" I say hugging him tightly

"And here." I say holding up her new bracelet. It was a heart that was engraved that said Matt and Ce always. "Since necklaces and forever doesn't seem to be our thing, I thought bracelets and always would work out better."

My eyes started to get watery. I looked at him and I smiled. I got on my tip toes and kissed him. It was amazing but then any of the other times we kissed, because this time I knew I really loved him, and I knew he really loved me.

Once we pulled away I smiled the biggest I could. For a while all I've been is sad since Matt isn't mine, but now I have all I've wanted and I couldn't be happier.

That night I laughed with Matt talked to Matt and was just with him. It was the first time in a while I had been truly happy. And there was a smile on my face that wouldn't go away.

"You're all I've ever wanted." I said.

"And you are all I ever needed."

Authors note

Ok I'm sorry loves but this story is coming to an end! All that's left is the epilogue it's been fun dearys😘

I wanted to also thank you all soo much for all of your support it meant so much to me to go on wattpad and see that you guys have been reading my story😘

I love you all and I'm sure to see you in another book😘😘

Write ya later✏️

~Allie Espinosa