Chapter 40

Celia's POV

Today is the day of the dance for titans winter dance. Brooke and Molly were picking me up at five. It was almost five and all that I had accomplished was getting a shower.

I decided to straighten my hair. Then I put on some very light make up. I put on my dress and shoes. Then I grabbed my phone. And they were here. It was time to go be a loner. All alone. Just me. Alone. At a party. Party for one. As in me myself and I. That's it. Just me. Alone.

We were taking a limo so that was kind of exciting. Brooke had thought it would be fun and we all chipped in some and we ended up with a limo.

Aaron was meeting Brooke there, and Carter was meeting Molly there, and no one was meeting me there.

We sat in the car and Brooke and Molly talked the whole way. They were so eager. I sat in the car alone I stared out the window. And all I saw was nothing. Which is basically what I have with out Matt.

Nothing.

"Aaron is so cute!" I heard Brooke say. She was showing Molly's pictures of him. And Molly was showing her pictures of Carter. I would show them pictures of my cat, but I feel as if this is the wrong time. So I played a mental cat slideshow in my head.

But somehow cats turned into Matt. All I could think about was Matt. And not just now. But all the time all I ever thought about was Matt. And Matts smile, and his eyes, and his personality, and his cuteness.

I want Matt to hold me in his arms to tell me I'm pretty. I don't feel pretty. I feel like a monster. I mean I must be wrong since Matt cheated on me. I'm just wrong.

"Ce, you ok?" I hear Brooke say. No I'm not, I'm not ok with out Matt. Maybe if I had Matt then I would be. But I don't have Matt, so I'm not ok.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lie. They both look a little confused. But they quickly go on talking. I stare out the window and loudly sigh. I have a habit of sighing.

"Ce for real, what is wrong?" Molly asks me. You is what's wrong if you could just shut up.

"Nothing." I say. They should know by now couldn't they have guessed it. I mean it's been the same thing for how ever long. It's been Matt. Like where have they been.

"It's not nothing." Brooke says. No really? Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!

"Yeah, but it should be, but it's not." I say. I continue to stare out the window maybe if they would all just shut up I would feel better. But they wont.

"Ce, you have to get over him." Brooke says. Get over Mathew Lee Espinosa? Ugh, as if. What kind of question is that?

"Yeah, but I can't." I sigh. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get over him. I miss him, I wanna huge him, I wanna see him.

I know that's all I've been saying, and should be really be like I wanna punch that little bitch, in his little bitching face. But instead I wanna hug and kiss that little bitch. I love that little bitch.

Authors note:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeëy😍

How you doin' bae😘😘

I saved the AT&T people as bæ... everyone thinks I'm crazy now😁

I have no life😜

~#thanksbart