Chapter 36

Matt POV

Celia left. And all I wanted to do was cry. I wanted to cry forever.

Alone.

I just wanted to cry alone forever. But I couldn't cry.

I had no time to cry, I had to find a way to get back Celia. And I had to start by delating Sammy's contact.

I delated straight away. That's one thing. But Ce still wasn't back in my arms yet. I had to do much more then that.

Celia's POV

I got back into the hotel room that Ellie Morghan and I were sharing. I sat on the bed. And just was...

Speechless.

And I just wanted to cry alone forever. And I cried.

"How was Matt?" Ellie came in and asked. I cried even more Ellie rushed to my side and gave me a hug.

That was one of Matt's best qualities his hugs. He could always make me smile with his hugs. They were so warm, and nice, and meaningful. But never again would I ever be able to experience one of those hugs again. But that's all I wanted.

I has to figure out a way to try to get over Matt, to find a new Matt. If that was even possible. Well I guess I'm gonna try. I wiped away a few tears but they never stopped. Right now I just had to cry.

That's all I needed was to cry.

I looked up at Ellie. "Matt cheated on me." I sniffled. She wrapped her her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Aw, Celia I'm so sorry." She said. She was an amazing best friend.

Wait, I'm never gonna see Olivia again either! I have to keep in touch with her though. She was so sweet.

"Olivia." I said. "I have to text Olivia!" I said to Ellie. I guess Olivia beat me to it because she had texted me I'm so sorry about you and Matt.

Yeah it seemed like everyone was, including Matt himself.

Olivia's POV

"WAIT!" I said. To Cam this news was pretty shocking. "What happened?" I asked Cameron one more time.

"Matt cheated on Celia, and they broke up." Cam said. How, wait what, they were perfect there must be a mistake.

"Holy shit." I said covering my mouth. I looked up at him. "That's awful, things were going so well." I say. Cam nods.

"Yeah it sucks." Cam nods. I scoot a little closer to him and put my head onto his shoulder.

"It does." I agree. I look up at him. "Just promise me, that you'll never cheat on me." I ask him. He gives a slight nod.

"Olivia, I can promise you that I will never ever cheat on you." He says kissing my forehead. I give him a slight smile.

"Good." I whisper.

Authors note:

Sorry for the super duper short chapter lads...

Write ya later✏

~Regina George👑

Jk Jk

~Allie👑🎀👑