Chapter 11

Celia's POV

Matt gives me a quick hug then I head out.Today I had like the best day ever. I was really sad when it was over. But also happy, Matt asked me to be his official girlfriend! Plus I got Olivia's number. Once I got home it was almost 10. So I started to get ready for bed.

I took out my contacts and put them in my pink contact case, then brushed my teeth. After I used Neutrugena oil face acne wash, which smells like grape fruit. Then I brushed out my hair and put it in a messy bun. I slipped on my glasses, and went to go grab pajamas. I got out a pair of black PINK sweat pants that said PINK on the butt in pink. Then I got out a pink cami. I quickly changed then put on my fuzzy socks. Then I got out my iPad and put on toddlers and tiaras while I played on my phone.

As I was reading comments on tweeter Olivia texted me.

To:Celia

From:Olivia

Heey Guuuurl

To:Olivia

From:Celia

Heeeey ssssssiiiissssttta

To: Celia

From:Olivia

Cam and I wanted to know if you and Matt could double date with us, cam is already asking Matt

To:Olivia

From:Celia

That sounds like alot of fun I would love to!

To:Celia

From:Olivia

Ok cool, text you tomorrow night!

To:Olivia

From:Celia

Night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that girl goes to bed early it was only like 11:30. I stayed up watching reruns of toddlers and tiaras and episodes of the office. My cat crawled up beside me and I petted her. For a pretty long time. She ended up falling asleep, and she started to snore. Aw cats are so funny.

After like 20th episode of toddlers and tiaras I checked the time. It was almost 3:00 a.m. I decided to go to sleep now. I fell asleep with my cat in my arms it was so cute. I wish I had some friends to take the picture.

*next morning*

I text Olivia if we are still doing the double date. She then texts back yes, I knew it was gonna be a lot fun. she said Cameron was coming to pick me up at like 4:30, because we were all taking Cameron's car. I checked the time it was 11:04 right now. I got up and went to go make a toaster strudel. Once it was done I put I thick layer or icing on it and sat down to eat.

While I was eating I played solitaire. After I was done eating I put a couple temptation treats in Minnie's bowl, then I went to go get a shower. I shaved my legs, then put on like a pound of lotion. I quickly then put in my contacts then brushed my teeth. I go to decide one an outfit. I pick the Beatles one I was thinking about wearing when I went with Matt to chick-fila.

I go back in the bathroom and start to blow dry my hair. I leave it the way it is. It looks kinda wavy. then I start my make up I put on some foundation. then I do my eyeshadow, which I do darker brown. Then I put on black bottom eye liner and mascara. I put on cover girl outlast on my lips in red.

Once I'm finished I check the time. It's almost 2:00. I watch some family guy while I'm waiting.

Olivia's POV

I was really excited to go on a double date with Matt and Celia. She seems ?really nice. Matt and her seem to really like each other. They look so cute and happy together. Like Cameron and I.

I remember when Cameron and I first met. It was at a football game, we were both from different high schools. So we wanted the opposite team to win. Then afterwards he gave me his number. He said we should hang out sometime. We ended up becoming really close friends. Until one day we were playing truth or dare together, and he dared me to kiss him.

That's how it all happened, slowly then all at once. Matt and Celia remind me of Cam and I when we first started dating, kind of shy around each other. But they'll get more comfortable around each other.

I had to start getting ready soon. Cam was picking me up first at 4:15. It was already 1:47. I rolled out of bed and headed to the shower.

Cameron's POV

When I woke up it was almost 12:00. Shit, I forgot to text Matt about the double date thing. I quickly texted him, and he agreed. Hallelujah, Olivia had already sent me the schedule, she is so organized. Turns out I'm driving everyone, great I would have to leave by 4:05 to get everyone.

I was kinda happy though, I would get to hang out with my girl. She is the best girl friend ever. She is so sweet, and caring, and pretty. I'm actaully in love with her. I mean I've always liked her in a way more then friends even when we first met and were just friends. I'm really happy I got out of that friend zone. I really needed some food though, I'm hungry.

Matt's POV

I woke up when my phone buzzed at 12:03. It was Cam him and Liv wanted to double date with Celia and I. I texted him back sure no problem. Personally I was really happy I was going to get more time to spend with Celia. That was my new favorite thing, and shockingly I knew a lot about her already.

Maybe that's because I'm always asking her questions. We may never know though. Then I got up to get in the shower, I was gonna have a good day today, just being able to see Celia will make it amazing.

Authors note:

Write ya later✏

~Allie