Chapter 28

Celia's POV

The next morning, ew morning. Nasty be gone.

Anyway we got up and went to the convention. Titans only lasted a day, and it did not have a competition.Thank God too, the last one was so tiring.We would teach classes of all ages, my favorite though was the really little kids.They were always super funny. They made my day.

The day was going smoothly until the last class that I was teaching. Brooke, and Molly were teaching one or two more classes. Anyway I saw Claire in the teen room. I didn't know she danced.

Well at least she shouldn't she really is just awful. She should really keep her day job, if she even has one. She came up to me at the end of class.

"Ya know Claire you dance like you dress, bad." I say. While packing up my computer. I was facing away from her so I didn't have to see her.

"And you're ugly." She says crossing her arms. Wow, that was a strong comeback.

"Aw, thanks for noticing!" I say. "Now I gotta go work out stuff for scholarships. Which spoiler alert, but you won't being getting one I say." Surprisingly she just let me leave. I know she will come find me though later of course. Once Brooke and Molly were done we handed out scholarships and took pictures. Which felt like it lasted for years.

We then started to head back, until Claire found me. Shocker, this girl is like the ultimate stalker someone should give her an award. I let Molly and Brooke go back.

"So what do you what?"I ask. I really don't care I just wanna hang out with my friends. That was one of the points of this trip.

"For you to break up with Matt." She said. How could I have forgotten.

"Of course I forgot, silly me, but that would still be a no." I say. Then you know a fist hit my face and then I fell and the world went black. Like it does when ever you pass out.

Matt's POV

"Hello?" I say answering the phone. It was an unknown number.

"Matt? This is Brooke." I hear her say.

"Oh hey Brooke, is everything alright." I ask.

"No not really Celia passed out." She said.

"What?!" I say. Everyone on the bus looks up from their phones and looks up at me

"What's wrong Matt?" Cam asks worried.

"Ce passed out." I say. Then i went back to the conversation with Brooke "How?!" I ask Brooke.

"Not really sure, we know this one girl was talki-"

"What did the girl look like?" I interrupted.

"She's tall, and has blonde short hair." Brooke said.

"That bitch!" I said.

"Wait what, do you know the girl?" Brooke asks. Sadly yes I do.

"I wish I didn't, but yes her names Claire, but how's Ce." I ask.

"She's ok, the doctors say that she got a small concussion, she could careless though, she wants to go back to the hotel and hang out with us."

"Ok, when will she go back?" I ask.

"We just gotta sign her out, she's fine, we will make sure that she rests and all." Brooke assures me.

"Ok, have her call me as soon as possible." I say.

"I will, gotta go bye ." Brooke says hanging up. I sit down.

"So what happened?" Nash asks. All the boys look eager to hear. The boys loved hearing about drama. You just need to find them the right reality show and they will be entertained for hours.

"Claire punched Celia, she passed out, she gotta a concussion and well yeah." I say. They all nod and their eyes grew like two times the natural size

"How bad was the concussion?" Jack J. asks.

"Not bad." I say.

"Do you wanna kill Claire?" Jack G. asks.

"No, I've always wanted to kill Claire." I laugh. We talk a little more and the boys ask a few more questions. Most of them I don't know the answer too. Then my phone rings.

"Ce!" I say.

"Hi Matt." She giggles.

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm wearing fuzzy socks, life is good." She giggles. "I'm on some medicine." She says.

"Oh ok, I just wanted to make sure you felt ok." I say.

"Never better!" She says. Then Brooke takes the phone.

"Hey, sorry they put her on medicine for when they were testing her for stuff." She says.

"That's alright." I laugh. I then say good bye to Ce then hang up.

Celia's POV

I feel happy.

Authors note:

Sup momma 😉

Write ya later✏

~Tommy Cambridge