Chapter 32

Celia's POV

I woke up on the bus at 6 to get ready, my agent was picking me up, in a limo! Which I would probaly fall asleep in, but hey it's a limo. I did my normal routine, well as normal as it can on a bus. I then put on my dance until you can't shirt, leggings, pink vans, and a beanie. I said good bye to Matt once the limo came real quick. He was hardly awake though.

"Hey." I said tiredly to my agent, her names Elizabeth. It was early and I was tired I don't recommend talking to me.

"You tired?" She asks. No I'm wide awake. Katy Perry moment though.

"Yes." I say nodding. I put my head against the window and slowly doze off. And of course I had a nightmare , wow this is just dandy. I mean do you think I would Actaully have a decent dream. Well in that case keep wishing.

I was with Matt hanging out at his house. Then he got a call.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Just my girlfriend." He shrugs.

"What, I'm your girlfriend!" I say.

"Since when?" He looked at me.

"I don't keep track!" I say. I was more like yelling. Then there was a knock on the door. Matt opened and in walked him and one of the girls from the boardwalk. They were holding hands too. I just walked out then. I opened the door and walked out, but once I got out, I realized it was all white. Like zero zip zilch nada color. There was no way of getting around Matt's house had disappeared, and the white went on forever. Forever oh yeah that's what the necklace says. It says Matt and I forever. I looked around my neck for the necklace but it wasn't there. I started to freak out.

Then Elizabeth woke me up.

"We're here." She says. I get up and brush out my hair some more then grab my phone and head in. Elizabeth handed me a sharpie to sign with. Then they opened the door and the line began. I signed stuff and took pictures. Lots of pictures and autographs, my teeth and my hand hurt. After a while I took a fifteen minute break. This was so I could eat. I think I'm gonna need more time then that. After barely eating anything, because they only gave me a fifteen minute break I went back to signing stuff. There was a lot of this.

"Hi what's your name?" I would ask.

"Jessica, Alex, Jasmine, Kevin, Julia, Luke, Laney, Anthony,Ava, Ethan, Lauren, Jack, Natilie, James, Rachel, Jonathan, Hannah, Collin,Angie, Celeb, Anna, Zak,Rose,Ryan,Molly,Andrew Melissa, John, Kayla, Josh, Chloe, Cade, Stephanie, Steven, Elsa, Yoda, ect." I'm kidding about the last two. But I've heard more names today then I thought was possible. I kinda wish names were more exciting, like why can't someone be named Yoda? That would make my life like ten times more interesting.

I don't even watch Star Wars honestly I have no idea what I'm talking about, right now my brain is mush. I need sleep and food. I wish while I was asleep I could eat, then all these problems would be solved. I would have one less problem, did you get it I hope you did.

Correction I know you did.

Anyway much much later, the meet and greet was over. So Elizabeth had the limo take me back to the magcon bus. At about midnight I knocked on the bus door. The bus was put on a taco bell stop, and they were waiting for their food I had texted Olivia the plan.Olivia opened The door.She gives me a slight nod. I quietly go in, I listen to their conversation. From my hiding spot.

Oh this probaly sounds like I'm a deer, waiting for my prey, no I'm just trying to scare them.

"Who was that?" I hear Nash ask. I didn't really figure that out yet.

"Oh just a fan girl, I told her you guys weren't signing or doing pictures right now." Olivia said. Is it just me or is Olivia smart, I don't think it's just me.

"Good, I'm really tired." I hear Taylor yawn. Yeah, their tired.

I wait another five minutes before I scare them. I jump out and everyone screams except for Matt.

"Ce!" He says jumping up he ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. This moment was priceless. He kissed me on the cheek. Then we sat on the couch. It reminded me of the time Matt asked me to be his girlfriend, and we were all hanging out.

We all laugh and joke around the rest of the night we play games and make videos. Before we go to sleep we bring blankets near the TV and couches and put in the movie. We chose scary movie 5. It was pretty fun, at least what I saw I fell asleep half way into it.

With my head on Matt's chest, and his arm around me. And well it was perfect.

Authors note:

I bet it was perfect, but I wouldn't know cause I'm in my bed on wattpad alone 🍪🍪🍪 I wish I had a cookie🍪

Write ya later✏

~Allie