Chapter 14

Matt's POV

Holy shit, Claire was here. Claire is a complete freak. She is obsessed with me, way too much. Any time I have ever talked to a girl and she found out she ruined it. The only girl who knows about her is Olivia.

Celia doesn't, and now she was gonna completely ruin our relationship.

Flashback

Dear Matt,
I'm your number one fan. I know you so well. I just know that we will be perfect together. And you need to know that just us would be perfect together, no one else. I am willing to hurt and destroy any other relationships you have. Please just love me, and only me, no one else because I love you. And I love you so much that no one else can have you, or touch you. And you won't be able to hide any of your relationships you have afterwards, because I will find out somehow.

Lots of pure love Claire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had sent that letter to me two years ago. She had even found out my address that's why I'm moving to Carter's. I couldn't tell Celia about Claire, because Claire would
just hurt her.

"Hi Matt!" Claire said, her voice was like the devils himself.

"Claire, seriously just go away, no one needs your shit." Olivia said. Olivia was really a great friend she was like a sister to me.

"Me? Cause trouble, I would never want to do that." Claire said.

"Yeah sure." Cameron rolled his eyes.

"I just came to see Matt." She said. She put her arm on my shoulder, and Celia let go of my hand. Then she kissed my cheek.

"I still love you." She whispered in my ear. I pushed her off of me.

"Can't you see that I'm just trying to have a nice time with my girlfriend!" I yelled at her.

"Now Matt, what did we say about having girlfriends." She put her arm back on my shoulder.

" Get off of me!" I screamed. I grabbed Celia's hand again, and pushed past her. "Let's just go." I mumbled angrily. Once we got in the car Celia looked at me. Her eyes were a little watery but not really.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"The scariest thing of the night." I tried to joke. Celia then put her head on my shoulder. We didn't talk we just stayed there like that.

"I'm so sorry about her." Olivia said. "She is so annoying, she really needs to back off of you Matt, its not like you guys even dated!" Olivia was pissed.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"Ok, really if you guys are just gonna keep talking about her, please let me know who she is." Celia said. I sighed.

"She's right." Cam said.

"Yeah, she deserves to know." Olivia agreed.

"Ok." I said. I pulled out the letter, I took it with me, I don't really know why, I just always have it. Then I hand it to her. She carefully unfolds it then reads it.

Celia's POV

Matt handed me a letter from this girl named Claire. I carefully unfolded it then read it.

"That's why I'm moving to Carter's." Matt blurted out. "She kind of found out my address."

"Oh." I said. "I'm not too worried about her. Now that I know who she is, I won't fall for anything that she does." I said.

"Good." Matt said. I handed him back the letter I was still in pretty big shock. She kind of ruined the whole night. Before I knew it we got to Matt's house. I gave him a quick hug before he left. Then shortly after we got to my house. I fell right on my bed and went to sleep.

Authors note:
Write ya later✏

~Allie