Chapter 41

Matts POV

I was sitting in the backseat of Aaron and Carter's car. They were heading off to the dance. And so was I. I was gonna win back Celia.

I had everything I needed. A rose, a apology. And her Harry Potter book, that I had gotten signed from JK Rowling for her. And a bracelet.

I really hope she doesn't turn me down. I bet though she doesn't even miss me, she's probaly over me. She is probably in there dancing with another guy having fun.

What if I ruin her night? I just want my girlfriend back. Since I was a complete idiot I probably won't get her back though. Maybe next time I can be less stupid.

"Hey Matt, you ok?" I hear Carter ask.

"What? Um yeah I'm fine." I respond. Not really though, I'm extremely nervous.

"You don't look ok." Carter continues.

"Oh yeah, sorry just a little nervous." more like a lot nervous. What if Celia wasn't even there. What if she decided not to show up. That would really suck.

"Matt, calm down, girls can sense that kinda stuff." Carter said.

"You're right." I say I run my sweaty palms on my pants. Dang it I'm sweaty, this is the worst now I'm gonna smell like crap while I'm asking for an apology. She's not gonna wanna hug me when I smell like I was at the gym for 58 hours.

Why can't I just smell like a fvcking flower. I'm sorry I don't normally curse I'm just nervous.

Authors note

This is a short chap, I'm sorry.😁

Write ya later✏️

~Queen Allie the 27