Chapter 13

Celia's POV

Once we got there I was so excited I loved haunted houses, corn mazes, and my favorite haunted hay rides. I'm really happy I got to one since it was almost the end of October.

"Do you guys think you'll like it?" Cam asked.

"Yes!!" I screamed jumping in the ticket line with Matt.

"So I'm guessing you like this kind of stuff?" Matt laughed.

"More like love!" I said. " I love being scared."I don't think Olivia did too much though cause she was holding onto Cams arm pretty tight.

"Cam, I don't know if I can do this." Olivia said.

"Come on, you promised though!" Cam said.

"Fine." She sighed. We stood in line and I was tapping my foot anxiously. Matt was laughing at me, because I was so excited.

"Normally when I do scary stuff with girls I'm the one comforting them, this time you may be the one comforting me." Matt said. I laughed, we decided to do all three haunted attractions. The house, corn maze, and hay ride. Olivia protested on doing them, but we finally got her to agree. We got fast passes so we didn't have to wait in a long line. We agreed to do the corn maze first.

We got about 5 feet in when Olivia ended up getting on Cams back cause she was scared something was gonna grab her foot. I held onto Matt's hand. Hey just because I like being scared doesn't mean that I don't get scared. The maze then had two different ways you could take, left or right.

"Well, which way do we go to get out?!" Olivia said impatiently.

"I'm not sure, lets take left." I said. I guess you could say in Olivia's perspective left was not the right way. once we got in a guy with a mask on holding a knife came up to ask us what we are doing.

"Run." I whispered in Matt's ear. Still holding my hand we started sprinting. Cam and Olivia were right behind us. Then the guy with the knife. Once we lost him I started laughing. " You should've seen your face!" I said pointing at Matt. He chuckled. Olivia didn't find it very funny. Then We started to try to find our way out again.

A group of girls dressed as scary dolls stood in the way of an open passage. they started walking toward us. Olivia was screaming her head off. They of course went to Olivia and started playing with her clothes and touching her hair. Then a doctor came out of no where and started pulling at my arm telling me and Matt to come with him. He started putting stethoscopes and stuff on us and telling us we were not healthy.

It was pretty freaky. Once we escaped them Olivia was freaking out.

"We have to get out of here!" Olivia said. "We are ALL gonna die!" She said. We started walking again.I felt the ground get stinky. I looked down and fake blood was everywhere. Then people started grabbing our ankles and stuff. Before we knew it the classic came along. The guy with the chain saw, there's one of them in every haunted house.

We all started running and screaming. We found our way out though from our encounter with him. Olivia was relieved to be out.

"That was a lot of fun!" I said. Matt nodded and so did Cam, Olivia on the other hand looked terrified. It was pretty funny.

Matt's POV

I loved doing the maze, Celia held my hand the whole time. That was the best part. We then quickly did the haunted house which Olivia wasn't as scared in. She still wouldn't stop saying though that we were gonna die.

After the haunted house, we went to Celia's favorite, the haunted hay ride. Once we got in line she looked like a little kid on Christmas.

"Ok, we just have to get out of this thing alive." Olivia exclaimed. We all laughed Olivia looked dead serious.

"Calm down liv, you're gonna be fine." Cam said putting his arm around her.

"You know I'm not really that scared, but you could still put your arm around me." Celia whispered into my ear. I quickly then put my arm around her. Holding her close. We got on the hay ride, it was really scary, and fun.

Olivia's POV

"YES!" I screamed."Its over I'm never doing that again!" I screamed. Running to the car, but quickly going back to grab Cams hand I was still really scared. As we were all walking back and laughing. Mostly about my face during all the scary stuff. I stopped.

"Cam, cam!" I whispered yell. It was her, Cams face looked terrified. Matt's face even more terrified. Celia just looked confused.

"It's her!" Matt said.

Authors note:

Another cliff hanger

I'm so sorry

Write ya later✏

~Allie