Chapter 18

Matt's POV

After we were done with the whole show we did a meet and greet. I had Celia sitting next to me at a table. Along with Carter and Molly. People came up and we took pictures and signed stuff for them. A couple people were fans of Molly, and even more of Celia.

After the meet and greet was over we headed back to the hotel. It was four o clock. Almost all of us had to get our costumes ready.

"So guys we really need to figure out all of our costumes." We all agreed.

"Well we could go as the magcon guys." Jack J. joked. We all laughed.

"I'm gonna be a cat." Mahogany said.

"And me and Molly are gonna be ballerinas." Celia said.

"And I'm gonna be a minion." Olivia said.

"Then I'll just be one too, and we can match!" Cam said. Ugh why can't me and Celia match.

"I kinda wanna match with Carter." Molly said. YES!

"Yeah I kinda wanna match with Matt." Celia said. Thank God.

"I mean I'm a ballerina every day." Molly said we all laughed.

"I GOT IT!" Jack G. screamed. "Jack you and and I could be Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter."

"Ok!" Jack J. agreed and they left to start working on their costumes. Along with Olivia, Cam, and Mahogany.

"I'm gonna be a dog, so me and Mahogany can kinda match." Jacob said and left too.

"So what are we gonna be?" I asked Celia.

"Um, maybe Mickey and Minnie Mouse." She suggested. That was perfect. So then we left to get stuff for our costume. She got a pink Polk a dot dress, with white socks with the ruffle things at the end and black shoes. And of course mouse ears.

I got red basketball shorts, and Celia glued 1 white circle on each side of them. With a black shirt, red vans, and of course mouse ears. We were completely ready. Then went to go find out what everyone else decided on.

Molly and Carter were gonna be Wonder Woman and Super Man. Shawn was gonna be the cowardly lion from wizard of oz. Nash and Hayes were switching so Hayes was gonna be Nash, and Nash was gonna be Hayes. Taylor was gonna be a doctor, and Aaron was gonna be Harry Potter while the Jacks were the twins. Should be a fun Halloween.

Celia's POV

Matt and I were gonna be Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I was so excited it was gonna be so cute. The next day I woke up early to get ready. I had always loved going all out in make up and costumes for Halloween. I never cared how old I was I just loved dressing up.

I put on fake pink eyelashes, with pink eyeshadow, and black eyeliner winging it out. Then I put on pink blush, and pink lip stick. I curled my hair into tight curls. Then I quickly put on pink press on nails, and got in my costume. I slipped on my black shoes while everyone else was getting ready. I picked up my Minnie Mouse ears and walk over to the mirror and put them on while I play around with my hair to make sure everything is perfect.

Olivia walks out, in her minion costume. "How do I look?" She asks.

"Great! And me?" I ask.

"Amazing!" She smiles. Then we sit on a bed and just talk. Then Mahogany walks out. She looks great as always, she's gonna be surprised when she sees Jacob though. Then Molly comes out dressed as Wonder Woman.

"Do I look ok?" She asks.

"Yes!" We all say in sink. Then we go out in the hallway.

"Jack no get away from me, I can't trust you!" We hear Aaron.

"C'Mon!! Just trust me!!" Jack J. whined. We then looked to see Jack with a red crayon, he was trying to draw Aaron's scar. We all laughed. Then Aaron ran over to us.

"Can you guys give me a scar?" Aaron asks. Olivia laughs and nods, she brings out a red pencil, for eyeliner.

"Make sure it's more to the right." I say looking over as Olivia draws Aaron's scar.

"Thanks!" Aaron says. Then we wait for everyone else to come out. Then we all head to magcon.

Authors Note:

Don't forget to vote/favorite this book😘

Leave a comment and tell me if you like my story or nah

Write ya later✏

~Allie