Chapter 9

Celia's POV

As soon as I got back in my apartment after my date with Matt, I fell onto my bed and fell asleep. I must've been EXTREMELY tired.

*next morning *

I woke up the next morning, and of course being a normal human being I checked my phone. It was almost 10:30. I got a text from Matt.

To:Celia

From:Matt

Hey, you wanna come over Carter's today

To:Matt

From:Celia

Yeah sure what time

To:Celia

From:Matt

Like 12

To:Matt

From:Celia

Ok I'll be there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he texted me the address, I got up then went to get some cereal. Then I went to go check my tweeter. Apparently some people found out about our date and were asking a ton of questions. Wow, that's kinda cool I'm that famous that people are actaully interested in my love life. Well that's a first considering I've never had a love life in the first place.

Once I finished my cereal I got in the shower. I then got out and dried off to go pick out an outfit. After like forever I finally picked something. It was a with shirt that said petite is the new black. I put on a pair of shorts, and a pair of white hip hop sneakers I got from an old dance.

Then I went into the bathroom to curl my hair. I put it in tight curls. Then I put on some make up. Which was the same make up basically as yesterday. Then I checked the time 11:45. I decided to head over now, and I grabbed my phone

Once I pull in the driveway, I noticed a couple other cars. That's weird. I walked up to the door and knocked. Then someone opened the door, not Matt though. It was Nash Grier. Ok magcon just may be here that's cool I'm cool. I mean I may be seeing stars right now, but you know what ever.

"Hey! You must be Celia! Matt's been waiting for you." He says.

"Ok, thanks." I smile as I walk in.

"Here we are all in the living room." He says. He guides me to the living room. Then I saw Matt talking to Carter. "Heeey Matty watty your girl friends here!" Nash teases him. Then Matt looks up.

"Oh hey Celia!" He then gets up and hugs me. Which is quite a surprise to me. I hug him back though too.

"Hey Matt." I say. The only other person I know is Carter so I just wave to him. Matt then quickly introduced me to everyone. Then I sit down next to Matt on the couch. And he put his arm around me. Wow this day just keeps getting better and better.

" Hey Celia you should invite your friend Molly." Carter says.

"Yeah, you should." Matt agrees. Then I quickly text her and she she says she will be right over.

"She is heading over now." I tell them.

Ding-Dong

"I'll get it." Carter says standing up.

"It must be Cameron, and his girl friend, the model." Said Aaron. He then held up a heart. Everyone laughed a little. Then Cameron walked in holding a girls hand.

"Hey liv!" Taylor stood up and hugged her. She smiled and gave everyone hugs. Then they sat down.

"Cam, this is my new girl friend, Celia." Matt said to Cameron. I smiled and waved.

"Nice to meet you, this is my girl friend, Olivia." He said then he looked into her eyes. They looked like they were completely in love.

"So how long have you been dating?" I asked.

" About a year and a half." Olivia answered. She was gorgeous, she had long wavy kind of black hair, with brown eyes. No wonder she was a model, she was so pretty. "How about you guys?" She asked.

"Almost a day and a half." Matt said proudly. We all laughed then. It was really fun to hang out with them.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Nash asked.

"I don't know ma-" Then Matt was cut off.

Ding-dong

"I'll get it!" Carter jumped up he then sprinted to the door. He came back then with Molly.

"Hi Molly." I waved at her. She quickly waved back and then was introduced to everyone. Then we all say down. We decided to play monopoly in teams. The teams were,

Me and Matt

Jacob and Mahogany

Nash and Aaron

Cameron and Olivia

Carter and Molly

Then Shawn, Taylor and Hayes were a group of three. Then we all sat down and got started.

Authors note:

Just call me the updating queen please.

Write ya later✏

~Allie