Chapter 31

Matt's POV

Once I saw Celia, I was so shocked, and happy to see her. I felt bad though because I really couldn't see her for long cause the meet and greet was going on. So for like a half an hour she sat by her self, i felt so bad. She was staying for one night, then she had to go do a meet and greet. I was really happy though to even get to see her for a little. Tonight though we're all gonna go to the board walk. So after the meet and greet we all back to get ready for tonight.

With in the next couple hours we're already. And we headed to the boardwalk, I was so excited.

"So do you like roller coasters?" I ask Ce. I hoped she does, because it would be fun to get to ride stuff with her.

"Yes!" She says excited.

"Good." I smile back at her. I smile a lot at her, maybe because she makes me happy, well it's true she does. Once we get there we get wristbands with unlimited tickets. So we could ride rides all night.

"I hope I'm tall enough to ride all the rides." Ce jokes. I know she will be though. We get on tons of rides. Afterwards we go to walk around and go into shops, and play a few games.

"Guys look old time photos!" Olivia points out. Which was this place where you took photos that looked like they were from a long time ago.

"Yeah, we should do that!" Molly says. We all agree and head over. The workers hand us costumes and we change into them. Then we took pictures, we all joked around during the pictures though. They looked pretty good, most of them are of us laughing.

"Matt you and I should get a picture!" Celia says. I agree and we get a picture together. We both bought the pictures of us. I got one to to put in my wallet and Ce got a bigger one. And then afterwards just us two walked around. I was holding her hand. I know that being a couple holding her hand shouldn't get me as happy as it does. But I love holding her hand. Even then I feel electricity.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I ask her. Please please please please be late!

"Like seven." She groans.

Damn it.

"Really?" I ask sadly. She nods. "Well that sucks." I say looking down.

"I know." She says sadly.

"What do you have after the meet and greet?" I ask.

"After the meet and greet I will probaly drive back here, then the next day I'm doing the so you think you can dance top ten show, well one of them at least. So I'll be there for a few days getting that set up, then I do the holly wood vibe convention." She says. So in other words I may see her like once.

"Well you're gonna tired." I laugh a little. Maybe we can find time to FaceTime.

"I already am." She laughs. I know that she'll be busy and I will too. Hopefully we can make it work though, it will all be fine in the end anyway.

"Omygod, it Matt Espinosa!" I hear a girl say. I look over and smile at her. She runs up and hugs me tightly I hug her back of course. Then I take a picture with her and she leaves. But there are two other girls who wanted to take pictures with me.

Celia's POV

When we were walking around, a girl stopped Matt to get a picture.Which I didn't mind at all. It's the other two that really got on my nerves. Both of them were wearing barely any clothes and wanted pictures what ever. But then they gave Matt their numbers.

Ugh as if.

Matt Espinosa would not actaully call or text them. Wait, but that's what he did to me. So what if, no way stop thinking like that there's no way, it's just not gonna happen. Matt likes you.

But what if while I'm gone Matt realizes he doesn't like me and breaks up with me. Puh lease, that's not gonna happen, I hope he doesn't. Just a few days ago he said I love you, wait that was last week. I'm starting to lose track of everything no wonder Matt doesn't like me. No wait no one ever said that Matt doesn't like you. We are not sure so there's like a fifty fifty chance here.

"Ce?" Matt says snapping me out of my nightmare. "You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm ok." I say grabbing his hand.

Authors note:

Ugh as if🎀

Write ya later✏

~Allie