Chapter 38

Celia's POV

"Ce get up you have to go dress shopping with Molly!" Ellie shouts. I don't wanna though. I wanna stay in bed for the rest of my life. Ellie and Morghan kept trying to. Get me up. They wouldn't just let me have my sleep no matter how badly I wanted it. And trust me I wanted my sleep badly.

"Fine!" I finally sat straight up. I looked at them. "But I'm wearing sweat pants!" I say stomping over to my bag of clothes. Put on sweatpants UGGS my glasses and my nirvana shirt. Even though I don't really like nirvana, I like the shirt, plus it's comfy.

I hear a knock on the hotel door. I open it and Molly is standing at the door super excited.

Good for her.

"Bye." I mumble. I shut the door and Molly starts talking about what she's thinking of getting. And what color dress and that kind of stuff. Honestly I couldn't careless. In less Matt was going with me to the dance, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I missed Matt so much.

Before I knew it we had gotten to Molly's car. I just wanted to fall sleep in the car. She put on the radio and Ed sheeran A team cam on. I wish Matt was here.

I wish he was holding my hand.

I wish he was was wrapping his arms around me.

I wish he was driving me to chick-fil-a.

I wish he was making stupid jokes.

I wish he was smiling.

That's probaly what I miss the most. I miss his smile. Matt had the best smile you could ever imagine. When he smiled you couldn't help but smile back. It was just, the most amazing smile ever.

I'm a mess.

"We're here!" Molly says happily. We are at a mall. Matt and me went to a mall, and he got me the necklace at a mall.

I reach for my necklace, but there's nothing. Of course. I just step out of the car I don't say anything I just get out of the car. I walk into the mall a little bit in front of Molly.

"Ce!" She says. I turn around and look at her.

"Yeah?" I ask quietly.

"What's wrong?" She asks. "Come over here." She says dragging me over to a bench. We sit down. "What's wrong?" She asks again.

"I miss Matt." I say starting to cry I wrap my arms around her and just cry. That's all I want to do. Cry.

"Let's get a dress, that'll make him totally jealous that he ever cheated on you, and we will find you a date!" Molly said excited. I wipe away my tears.

"Ok." I try to smile a little nod. "Lets go." I say getting up. She nods and we walk in. We go in and we go to the first store we see.

They didn't really have anything that we liked but we still tried stuff on. We went to other stores. I was having a hard time finding a dress. Molly had found one though.

It was salmon colored and was from Delia's it had like little flowers all over it and was strapless.

We were going to another store, I don't really remember the name. But that's where I found the dress.

It was like baby blue and was down to my knees and flowed out and got lighter as it went down. It was also strapless, and had a bow towards the side. It was perfect I loved it. After we had both found our dream dress we left. I could still only think of Matt.

Matt's POV

I had spent today crying. I don't know if I'll ever get her back. But until I do I don't know if I'll ever smile again.

Authors note:

Do you wanna taco bout it?

Or nah???

Write ya later

~Allie