Chapter 25

Matt POV

I woke up in my bed which was now finally set up in a room which me an Cam shared. I looked at my phone and saw a reminder, I have magcon tour, which will actaully be for two weeks this time. Well this should be fun! I hope Celia can come, it was a lot of fun with her. Plus I feel like we never get a break now we like never get to see each other. I'm sure we will be able to figure everything out after a little. I saw Cam across from my bed starting to wake up.

"Hey Matt." He said barely awake.

"Sup homie C?" I ask.

"Ha" He laughs a little.

"When does magcon tour even start Cam?" I asked.

"Two days." He says.

"Oh." I say Ce and I like never get time together.

Celia's POV

I woke up to see that Molly texted me. It said are you going early for the titans tour. I was planning actaully planning to go like two days early since our old studio owned titans. I texted her back yes, and that I was staying until the next week to and not going home, for the next one. She responded by saying cool we can hang out together. So that should be fun. I text Matt to ask just how his doing.

I play on my phone till I get a response a few minutes later. He said his magcon tour for two weeks was starting in two days. Well that kinda sucks. I tell him I'm leaving tomorrow for titans and staying for a week. Looks like FaceTime will probaly be our bestfriend these couple of weeks. He told me that he was gonna come over and we were gonna spend the day together. I agreed an started to get ready.

I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a nirvana t shirt and sweat pants with fuzzy socks, I hope we weren't doing too much. He then knocked on my door a few minutes later and brought in two grocery bags.

Matt's POV

Before I got to Celia's I stopped to pick up stuff to make homemade pizza. I walked in and she looked at the bags.

"Matt what's in the grocery bags, please don't tell me you're gonna try to cook!" She joked.

"Nope, we're gonna try to cook!" I smile.

"What did you get?" She asked.

"Stuff to make pizza!" I replied she smiled.

"Well lets get started!" She said and started pulling stuff out of the bags and lining them up on the island. "Wait!" She said and ran over to a cabinet. She pulled out valentines cookie cutters and Christmas cookie cutters.

"Are we gonna make cookies too?" I ask.

"Nope, we're gonna make shaped piazzas!" She smiled.

"Well our Christmas pizza isn't gonna make itself!" I say. And with that we started to make our pizzas. A few were shaped like Christmas trees, or stars, or hearts, or bow and arrows, and stuff like that. We put them in the oven and sat down. I was sitting and she had her hand in my lap. I was just playing with her hair.

"I'm gonna miss you Matt." She says.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too." I say.

"What happens of we start to separate, after a while." She says worried.

"Hey, what does your necklace say, forever, right?" I ask. She looks up at me and gives me a big grin.

"Yeah, forever." She smiles. I kiss her forehead, which even just that gives my stomach butterfly's. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks sitting up and smiling.

"Okay, how about 21 jump street?" I suggest.

"Yes! I love that movie!" She jumps up to put it on, she finds it and starts it. We sit there laughing. About 15 minutes into it we had to get out the pizzas though. We pulled them out and let them cool for like ten minutes. We take our Christmas trees and start to eat them. They were really cheesy, cause Celia says pizza can never have enough cheese, only too little. We continued to watch the movie and eat our pizza.

After the movie was over we both just talked for a while. We played games like UNO and war. I loved just spending time with her, we didn't even have to do anything special. Once it got really late I had to go home. She gave me a huge hug.

"Bye Matt." She said hugging me tightly. I kissed her cheek.

"Bye Ce." I say. I give her one last hug then leave.

Celia's POV

Once Matt left I sat on my couch and cried. I was gonna miss him a lot. But then I realized I didn't feed Minnie, so I kinda freaked out, and feed her as fast as I could. Then went back to crying. I finally fell asleep, I knew I still hadn't packed, but I leaved in like the afternoon. Molly and I were actaully driving together so I didn't have to take a plane.

Next morning**

I woke up ate breakfast feed Minnie, then I went straight to packing. I packed for about a month, even though I would only be away a week. I then put my bags in front of the door. Molly would be here in like a half an hour, and I was just wearing comfy stuff for the drive there, I didn't wanna look like I was going to prom or something. So I just sat and played on my phone. I heard her car honk and grabbed my bags and ran out to meet her. Even though I was gonna miss Matt I was still really excited.

Authors note:

Let the games begin!!

Write ya later✏

~Allie