Chapter 39

Matt's POV

I haven't got any sleep since me and Celia broke up. I haven't stopped thinking about her.

Her smile

Her eyes

Her everything

I just haven't stopped thinking about her. I hope she'll forgive me. But then again why would she forgive me.

Celia's POV

The dance was in a few days, and I was supposed to find a date. But the only date that I wanted was Matt. I was laying in the hotel bed staring at the ceiling thinking of all the memories Matt and I shared.

Now all of them are gone. Every single one. And the worst part is we'll never make a new memory.

I wonder if Matt ever thinks about me like I think of him. Does he ever? He probaly doesnt. His most likely pre occupied with his new girlfriend. The one he cheated on me with.

That slut!

Well that felt good.

"Ce c'mon let's go do something!" I heat Morgan say. I am doing something I'm breathing aren't I.

"In less we're going to get back Matt, then no!" I shout. I didn't wanna talk, I didn't wanna listen. I just wanted to see Matt.

"Ce, you have to get over him." I sit up straight and look at her.

"But I cant." I say. I really can't I've tried and I just can't. I can't get over Matt Espinosa.

"C'mon lets do something fun!Lets find you a new boyfriend." Morgan suggests.

"Great! Then we'll change my name to Madison Beer!" I say plopping down. "Just keep the boys coming!" I continue to joke. Morgan hits me with a pillow.

"Let's go!" She says. "Get dressed!" She continues. I wish she would stop doing that, you know continuing. I wish everyone would just stop, and leave me alone. I just wanted to be alone. All by myself.

"We can go to chick-fil-a." Ellie suggests. Seriously?!

"NO!" I scream. "Everything reminds me of Matt, and I just wanna lay here and be sad." I finish.

"You're right." Ellie says. "You should have time to get over him, then we can do other things." She adds

Finally they understand. I thought they never would. It didn't seem like it. But then again nothing ever seems the way it is.

I grab my earbuds and Ed Sheeran wake me up. It reminded me how Matt never my brother. I talked about him though. That's something I never had happen. A lot of things didn't happen. I don't think we ever went to the beach together either.

I wish we did more. But my wishes already passed, and only half of the came true. It's like when you blow out candles, and someone blows out the other ones. So it's not all your wish anymore, it's there's too.

Well someone else's wish came true, but mine didn't.

Matts POV

I had finished all the Harry Potter books like Celia wanted. I loved them all, because I loved her.

I just wanted to see her again, and I knew exactly how I was going to. I knew I had to get her back. And I was going to somehow.

I just hope she actaully still likes me, I couldn't blame her if she didn't. I mean I was a complete idiot. Everything that happened was my fault. And if I could go back I never would've even invited the girl over.

But since I can't go back and fix it, I have to fix it now. And I'm going to fix it, I'm not just going to try I will. I will make sure that Celia and I are fixed, every little piece of us is put back together. And the best part is I'm gonna see her smile again. I was going to see her dimples when she smiles and her eyes crinkle a little. And she has the best smile ever.

The best personality, she is nicest, sweetest person ever. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Maybe a spider.

Anyway everything about her was amazing. And I miss her. I miss everything about her.

Authors Note:

I got a new phone... it's perf😍

Write ya later✏️

~Allie