Chapter 35

Celia's POV

It's been two and a half weeks and, I've called Matt twice, texted him about ten times, FaceTimed him once, and seen him well none. Zero zip zilch nada. In about a week though I would see him again though. Because titans was doing this winter dance thing.

I really missed him though. I wanted to see him today, now like as in right now. I had about a day left till my next meet and greet. So I decided to go see him. I got in my car and drove he was about two hours away from me at the moment.

About and hour through while I was listening to dont by Ed sheeran I got a text from Cam. It said I'm sorry about you and Matt. What did he mean? He couldn't be talking about Matt my boyfriend. I texted him back why. He responded aren't you guys not together anymore.

Ok really what's going on, this has to be some kind of joke the guys are playing.

Since when I responded. A few seconds later he responded by saying since he started seeing Sammy. Who the hell Sammy?

I dialed Cams number as quickly as I could. He answered after about three rings.

"Cam what's going on?" I say into the phone. He better be joking with me.

"Well um, last night, um Matt had this, umm girl named Sammy over and ummm he like um kissed her." He finally finished.

"Oh." Is all I could say. "I'm about forty five minutes away." I say to him.

"Ok see you then." He says. He like me has no emotion in his last few words.

Wow. What just happened Matt just cheated on me. Matt as in my boyfriend.

As I drove tears just came down my face that was it. Just tears nothing else.

Just tears.

Matt's POV

"Carter I'm such an idiot!" I say to him freaking out. I kind of sort of may of cheated on Celia last night.

"Yes you are." Carter says nodding his head. Carter is very good at agreeing with me. A trait I wish he would lose sometimes.

"What do I do?" I ask. Is there anything I can do? I mean the has to be something I can do.

"Nothing, face the consequences I mean you just cheated on her." Carter says. Damn it he was right.

"You're right." I sigh plopping down on the couch. I put my hands on my face and run my fingers through my hair. I can't believe that I'm gonna lose Ce. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I completely blew it. Carter put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry man, I know you really liked her." Carter says.

More like loved. I love her.

"It's fine, it was my fault." I say sadly. I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." Carter says standing up.

"K." I say quietly. I hear the door open and someone walk in. I smile a tiny bit when I see Celia.

"Ce." I say standing up.

"Save it for someone who cares." She says cruelly. I guess she knows. "Here." She says taking off her necklace that I got her. "I just wanted to give this back." She says throwing it at me. I don't even bother trying to catch it. She starts to walk out.

I reach for her hand to stop her, but she slaps it away. "Don't touch me." She mumbles. I pull her around by her shoulders she puts her teary eyes on the floor.

"I'm sorry." I say. Her big brown eyes meet mine. They look hurt. Why wouldn't they after all I did. This is all my fault.

"Why?" She asks me.

"Because I missed you." I say.

"Well you don't think that I missed you too!" She says loudly.

"Its different though." I say.

"No it's not." She says shaking her head. "It's not any different." She says.

"I said I'm sorry." I try to say again.

"Yeah you also said you would love me forever,well you forgot to mention forever has an expiration date." She said then turned and walked out. She slammed the door as loud as she possibly could and was gone.

Just like that I lost the love of my life, and I'm not sure if there's any possible way I'll be able to get her back.

But then again nothing's impossible, the word itself says I'm possible.

So I was gonna get back Celia.

Authors note:

We will see about that...

Write ya later✏

~Allie