Forty-Four

The seminar Stacey brought me to was about dentures

The seminar Stacey brought me to was about dentures. I don't know what was her purpose, i don't need dentures. But I guess it was the thought that counts. I honestly don't know.

When I got back to Anders' house, I was tired as shit. I walked through the door, eyes barely open thanks to the boring seminar and closed the door behind me. I was just about to walk towards the stairs, up to Anders' room when I was surprised to see Anders standing behind me with a stupid grin on his face. I jumped in shock and held onto my chest.

"Fuck you, you scared me," he smirked before taking my jacket and putting it on the coat rack he had that was sitting near the door.

"How was it?" he asked, leading me towards the living room and sitting me down on the couch. I sighed as he took my shoes off and put my feet up into his lap. I let out another sigh but out of content as he started massaging it as if I had just came home from a stressful nine to five job, but in reality, I had just come from a stupid seminar that luckily fed me-- and that was the only thing good about it.

"It sucked. I have a feeling that you and Stacey set me up together. You told her to take me to something so annoying so I could look even further to leaving with you."

"If I did do that, would you say that I succeeded?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. I stared at him with a playfully scowl on my face.

"You asshole." he winked while laughing and then massaged a part on my foot that was particularly sore. I let out a soft moan, starting to chew on my gum lazily.

"That hurt?" he asked looking up into my eyes. I shook my head.

"No, it's amazing," I said honestly. Anders chuckled before nodding.

"This is what you'll be looking forward to once you suck it up and tell your dad you're moving in with me. He won't care." I stared at Anders with a raised eyebrow.

"That's a lie. He'd make a big deal out of all of this and then say that I'm only moving in with you to whore around. Which is so fucking wrong. Also, who the fuck says, 'whore'? Sounds like a failed 80s insult."

"Harmoni," He warned. "More to the reason as to why you should leave the house and live with me. I won't call you out your name. Except for pet names. Like sotsaker." I rolled my eyes before nodding, knowing he was right.

"I'll talk to him when we get back," I muttered, not looking forward to it.

"How'd he it take it when you said you were going on vacation with me?" he asked, still massaging my feet. I shrugged.

"He was ok with it, I guess." I sighed again. "I still can't believe you got us tickets for all of those amusement parks. I'm sure it was a lot of money."

"What did I tell you about worrying about money I spend on you?"

"It's a habit, Anders," I said with a groan. "But it's also a lot. I mean, how would you feel if I spent that much money on you?"

"I would be grateful for it but it's not your job to buy me things. I'll provide for you for the rest of our lives."

"I feel like you're lying but at the same time, I know you're being dead serious. I hate it." Anders grinned before winking at me.

"I also have a surprise for you while we're in Florida," he announced. I twisted my lips to the side, trying to think of what it could possibly be. "You won't guess what it is, so stop trying to rack your brain."

"You act like you're rich."

"I'm far from it but I know how to bargain. Growing up with Jewish friends helped me greatly," he admitted while making me let out another moan, but louder as he continued to massage my feet.

"You are a master with your hands, man. I think I'm going to melt."

"It's not the first time you've told me this," he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and laughed.

"You're such an asshole." he shrugged.

"Yeah, I am. But I'm your asshole." he reminded me, pulling me towards him and kissing my lips fervently. Sliding his tongue along my closed lips, I allowed him access to my mouth where he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and managed to swipe the piece of gum from my mouth to his. As he pulled away, I watched as he chewed on it and winked at me again. I'm starting to think he has a problem with his eye, he winks constantly.

"I wish I didn't love you so much. So I didn't have to claim your dumbass." I said laughing and Anders froze at my statement.

"What did you just say?" he asked. I looked over at him with a confused look on my face.

"What?" I asked.

"What did you just say to me, Harmoni?" I thought for a second before opening my mouth ajar. I never say that to anyone, not even Chance even in a friendly way. So does this slip mean I actually do love him?

I thought about what I know and how I feel around him and about him.

1. Every time I see him, my heart beats erratically

2. He's my zen

3. He's my center

4. He's my everything

5. He's my rock

6. He makes me calm

7. I love him.

Fuck. I love him.

"Fuck, I love you, Anders," I admitted. Anders pulled me up to him by my feet and then moved me so I was straddling his lap.

"Say it again." he demanded. I giggled before kissing him.

"I love you."

"Again," He said huskily.

"I love you, Anders." He kissed me again but roughly.

"I love you too, Harmoni Ramos."

Hey y'all. The Story has like 1-3 chapters left.

But it won't to come an end soon soon. I won't be updated for a while because we're in the process of moving and I don't have time to update so yeah. I'll try when I have time but it more than likely won't be this week.

See y'all soon