Thirty- Nine

"You're having sex with Anders?" My father questioned loudly

"You're having sex with Anders?" My father questioned loudly. I was sitting in front of him at the kitchen table, Anders next to me, his hand clutching mine tightly as tears slid freely down my face. "He's basically your uncle, Harmoni! What the fuck?"

The dean called my father. Which I didn't understand why since we weren't at the school and I'm an adult. Yeah, my father still pays for multiple things in my life but still, I'm an adult and he didn't need to know about my love life until I was ready.

"It isn't all her fault." Anders defended me. If it wasn't for the situation we were in right now, I would have swooned over the thought that he was defending me. But right now, was not the time to think that.

My father turned to look at Anders quickly and if it wasn't for the fact that my father couldn't walk properly, he would have been in Anders' face in that exact moment.

"Shut the fuck up." He snarled. Anders didn't even flinch at my father's outburst, he just squeezed my hand a little tighter, I guess out of reassurance for the both of us. I didn't dare look at him, afraid of my father's reaction.

"I love her," Anders announced. I could practically hear my father's turn from a slight anger to furious.

"You don't even know what love is." My father snarled.

"I'm twenty-nine, not ten." Anders spat back at my father. "I am very aware of what love is."

"My daughter doesn't. And you aren't about to corrupt her."

"Dad, stop." I pleaded.

"Harmoni, no one asked you anything." I felt my breathing hitch in my throat at my father's outburst and tears started rolling down my face faster.

"Don't talk to her like that," Anders defended me, yet again. My father let out a growl.

"If I have to say it again, I swear we are going to have problems, asshole. Shut the fuck up."

"Babe, calm down," Bianca spoke up finally. She was sitting next to my father like a trained lapdog, quiet, up until he called her brother a name. Not when he snapped on me, or when he snapped on her brother the first couple of times, but when he called Anders a name. How fucking lovely is that?

"Calm down? Calm fucking down? Your brother is fucking my daughter. This isn't a situation where I can calm down, Bianca!" My father said, finally raising his voice.

"To be honest, no one said we were having sex," Anders said. "Dean Thompson just overheard me saying that I loved her and saw us kiss." My father furrowed his eyebrows and then laughed, humorlessly.

"Just by your statement, I know you were. Why my daughter? You used to be an asshole to her and then all of a sudden, you love her?" I looked over at Anders finally, seeing he was already staring at me. He lifted his hand to wipe my face but my father growled. "Don't you fucking touch her again." He spat. "I should have you arrested. You pedophile!"

"She's nineteen. This is very much legal." Anders reminded him. I put my head back down as both men continued to go back and forth, Bianca finally reached out to me, making me look up at her.

"It's going to be ok." She whispered to me. I nodded letting the tears fall down my face some more. My father and boyfriend — if he was still that— continued to go back and forth until my father yelled out.

"I fucking trusted you with my daughter. I trusted you to keep her safe and out of harms way-."

"She was never in harm's way!" Anders shouted, cutting my father off.

"She was a virgin!"

"I know. I was the one who took her virginity." My father seemed to have had enough with Anders because he stood and tackled Anders to the ground, with a broken back and all. (A/N: Before anyone asks, certain back injuries don't entirely effect you're walking ability. You just can't do much which is how Thomas' back is. He can walk, he just can't do too much)

"Anders!" I screamed out as Bianca screamed out to my father. Anders didn't fight back, allowing my father to hit him, almost like he was drunk and continue to hit him until Bianca and I pulled him off of Anders. My father groaned in pain once he was off, but I wasn't worried about him. Anders was my main concern.

"Anders, baby." I squat down to his level.

"I'm ok." He assured me, busted lip and all. I felt my bottom lip trembling, as I was right on the verge of a breakdown. "Baby, I'm ok," he whispered again with a bloodied smile. I closed my eyes before I leaned down and pressed my lips against his.

"Get the fuck off of him." my father yelled, I felt him pull me off of Anders. I let out a loud cry as I made eye contact with the man who haunted my dreams and every thought I had. "I don't ever want to see you around here again," he yelled to Anders. I shook my head.

"Daddy, please!" I pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore! You're just like your damned mother. She didn't kill herself because she was depressed. She killed herself because she caught HIV so I took you away from her because I didn't want her to infect you with that shit and you don't even thank me."

"I didn't know," I whispered as tears continued to stream down my face. I learned so much and my heart broke multiple times in the last minute, I felt weak and dizzy, trying to comprehend it all.

"Of course you didn't know! I didn't want you to hate her as much as I wanted to hate her because she was your mother!" I closed my eyes as the feeling of weakness got too much for me. "Go to your room and Anders, leave my fucking house." I heard my father say as I took a staggering step forward.

"Harmoni!" Anders yelled out just before everything went dark.

So I have two different ideas about how the next chapter would go. One is sort of the continuation of the other idea but it doesn't involve two very specific details but idk (I had already wrote the first idea but I kind of want to do both, idk)

Also thank you for 4K reads WHILE IM STILL WRITING THIS. This book is the first book on this page to hit 4K reads and my first book EVER to hit 4K while I'm still writing it. I appreciate each and EVERY ONE OF YALL WHO READ, COMMENT, VOTE, everything.