!Attention All Readers!

Hello everyone. This is really important so I need every single one of you who reads and may not comment or vote to tell me YOUR HONEST OPINION.

So I want to start this by saying, I kind of don't like the book. Let me explain that in detail. I like it up until I got to the part where Anders confesses his feelings to Harmoni and she confesses that she's a virgin. Only because, with that, the story changed completely from what I was going for. And I know it's my fault but I tried to incorporate something she had said before (When she said she only had one boyfriend).

Ever since that chapter, the story had become even slower and it didn't follow what the story was about originally. Yeah, they're still sneaking around but they're not doing it as I planned.

So what I was wondering was, did you guys want me to rewrite the story from chapter twenty-three/twenty-four and correct what I needed, or should I continue?

Heads up with either way but one would have a better outcome, if you say continue, this story will probably be long as hell. I was trying to go for 35 chapters but that's not going to work. Also, it will take me longer because I WILL feel like I'm making bad chapters and keep rewriting it until it's 'right' in my mind.

Or if I rewrite it because I'm still working on publishing another one of my books, it will be longer for me to update but the chapters more than likely will be better and will get more explicit because I will be writing out sex scenes.

Please please please please, please! Tell me what you think. I don't want to make something that no one likes.

UPDATE JUNE 7, 2021, FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES AS I HAVE A SURPRISE IN STORE FOR YOU IF YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND EVEN IF YOU DIDNT, AND WERE LOOKING FOR MORE!

In the meantime, can you check out my other stories? Her and Escape! Please.

Talk to y'all later.