Chapter 13 - Mate? Mates? Wait what...?

The Circle Of Rings - Chapter 13

Olive Locke

I stomped back into the yard with the box. I was seriously angry with Pearl. She was standing in the middle of the yard looking at her nails like she was extreamly bored. She had black short shorts on and a grey tank top. I know she knew I was there, but she didn't look up at me. All the other wolves were looking at her like she was some sort of alien. When I got to her she smiled at me. I narrowed my eyes before pretending to walk past her. When I was behind her I stomped on the back of her knees and she buckled onto the ground. I didn't break her legs. Then I grabbed her ponytail and started dragging her back to my house. I looked at Clyde, he was confused. Raymond was ashamed, again with the ashamed? Why? Fredrick looked... pleased? He's an idiot. Bree was scared, finally! I hate her so much! All the rest of them were kind of morrified.

I just took down a werewolf, so now I'd think I'd be even more of a freak. But no, they now all have different opinions of me. I really would love to know what they were all thinking. Oh well. I dragged Pearl all the way to my front door step before letting her go.

"Why do you have to be so mean?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. No real puppy dog eyes.

"Why do you have to be an idiot?" I said with my eyes turning yellow.

We both walked into my house, "You know the box was 40km away from here. You dropped it 2km away from the air port."

She frowned, "I'm sorry. I'm going to rest now."

I sighed, "Just don't be that stupid ever again."

She didn't reply. I didn't even hear her go upstairs. Before I knew it she was snoring. I started to play with my ring when I felt someone trying to talk to me. I looked down at the snake on my finger. It's eyes were glowing.

'Olive? Are you there?' I heard a faint voice in my head. Who the hell is that? 'It's Mrs. Felice.'

I sighed and let her talk to me. She would have something very important to tell me if she used her witch powers to contact me. If not, she would have emailed me or called me.

Clyde Locke

My sister. She just made her friend fall. Without breaking anything! I would have attacked Olive if she wasn't my sister. Her friend is my mate! She's so beautiful. Her dark hair looks so soft I just want to reach out and touch it. I know its creepy, but she wouldn't mind. She is my mate after all. If she knew, she would have wanted to rub her hand through my hair too.

After a while Raymond and I walked to my house to see what they were doing. I think the pack has a new found respect for Olive. I'm actually kind of proud for taking on a resposiblity. We walked into the house to see Olive sitting on the couch. She was twirling a snake ring around her finger. The rings eyes were glowing, and so were her's.

"Olive?" Raymond ran up to her. I quickly followed him, "What's wrong with her?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "I haven't got a clue." He frowned, "Why don't we try to snap her out of whatever this is." I suggested.

Raymond nodded his head before he grabbed a hold of her shoulders and started to shake her. She wasn't responding. Pearl came down stairs. "Hey guys, what's up?" Her eyes landed on Olive. "Olive?" Then her eyes widened berofre she started to play with her shark ring. Her eyes started to glow just like Olive's. I ran up to her and started shaking her too. What's going on with these girls?

Pearl Faulkner

I was standing in a white room, "Where am I?"

"I'm glad you finally woke up Pearl. We were starting to get worried."

I turned around and saw Olive and Mrs. Felice sitting on couches drinking tea. "Mrs. Fleice?" I asked.

"Please call me Rosa."

"Okay, Rosa? What am I doing here? How did I get here?" I went and sat beside Olive

She offered me tea and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, You're not actually here. Just your mind. Olive has been here for a while now. I had somethings to discuss with both of you, but you were sleeping. So now I'm going to have to repeat myself." She sighed.

"No it's alright Rosa!" Olive smiled at her, "I can just tell her later."

"Yea, because we really need to be getting back." I stood up and grabbed Olive. She was confused, "Your brother and Mr. Alpha are home and wondering why you are not answering them. Probably the same thing happened to me. Why don't we take them from their missery and go back."

Olive's eyes were wide, "Yes lets!"

I closed my eyes and opened them again to see Clyde's face. He was shaking me so I blinked a few times. I couldn't hear anything. I watched as he was saying stuff to me, but I couldn't tell what it was. Suddenly, as if I was sucked back into reality, there was yelling and I felt shocks coming from where Clyde was shaking me.

"Clyde?" I questioned. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"What happened to you? I was afraid I lost you."

"I was talking to my mentor." I said slowly, "And Olive. Why are you hugging me?"

"You're my mate." He said into my neck.

Wait what...?

Olive Locke

I was pulled back into reality with a scared Raymond. He was yelling at me and shaking me. "Raymond?"

"Olive!" He pulled me into a hug. "What happened to you?"

I couldn't concentrate because I felt all these shocks where Raymond was touching me, "Why do I feel like fireworks go off when you touch me?" I asked him.

"You're my mate."

Wait what...?

"MATES!" Me and Pearl both screamed at the same time.

Clyde and Raymond looked at each other. "My sister is your mate!?" Clyde yelled then ran over and punched Raymond straight across the face.

"Pearl is you mate?!" I screached then proceded to punch Clyde in the face. Pearl is like my sister. I'm like the protective older brother that Clyde is to me. I really didn't care about Raymond by this point. "So not happening!" I pushed Clyde to the floor.

Pearl seemed in a trance. "PEARL!" She looked up at me. "I need to vent. Cliff diving okay with you?" She nodded her head before we ran upstairs to change. We didn't want to run into the boys so we decided that jumping out my window was a better use of escape.

Ahhh!!!!!! So now a sercet is out!!!! OMG!!! I loved writing this!!!! Tell me what you think! And if they should be together. Do you think they would make good couples??? Could they go on double dates or wuld that just be akward? lol

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3