Chapter 8 - Holy Shit I'm A Snake

The Circle Of Rings - Chapter 8

Olive Locke

"Are you alright?" Pearl asked me for the third time since I had found this card. I couldn't move, I was frozen. I couldn't speak, my voice was gone.

"Olive?" She walked over to me.

I finally turned and looked at her. "He... Why?" Was all I could manage to say before I burst into tears. I sat on the ground as she tried to comfort me.

"Olive, we need to talk. Why don't we go for a walk?" She said werrily.

I nodded and got up. We made our way outside without anyone noticing. It was odd because neither of us made a sound. Even with my heightened sences, I couldn't hear Pearl or I. She lead me out the back and we walked into the forest. Flora said earlier that we are allowed in there as long as we come back. If we come back, no one will know that we even left. Apparently there is a lake not too far away.

Some how Pearl found it. I have no idea how, she just knew where the water was.

She turned to me, "What are you?" 

"What?" I asked.

"You have no sent. Don't lie to me, what are you?" She placed her hands on her hips.

I sat down. "I'm just a creature with no home. I'm not human and I'm not a werewolf. I'm nothing." I sighed, "What are you?" I felt like I could trust her. Maybe she knew what I was.

She sat in front of me, "The same thing as you." 

I looked at her is disbelief.

She sighed, "My birthday was on the weekend and I didn't shift. They sent me here for 'safety' or something like that."

I grabbed her hand, "That was the exact same thing that happened to me." I squeezed her hand, "We are in this together."

She smiled. "Good!"

My back flung backwords all the way around so that my head was touching my butt.

"Olive!" Pearl screamed.

I slowly lifted back my body up in the proper position. My legs started to pop and crack as they shifted. I was winded so I couldn't say anything. Pearl stood up, "Your changing." After she said that her legs broke and she fell into a heap on the ground. She's shifting too. As I layed on the ground in extreme pain, she slowly made her way to the lake. I don't know it that's a Hawii thing or not.

Somehow, I had no arms. I felt like a worm. My eyes weren't seeing anymore, it was more like tast that was like smell. I didn't know how to describe it. My tounge smelt? I guess thats it. I rolled onto my stomach. I was really long and scaly? What the? I turned my head to look at my body.

Holy Shit I'm A Snake!

**

Raymond Maclean

After Clyde and I went running, we needed food. So we decided to empty my refrigerator. It took us till school was over, but we ate everything. I'm so glad that I can't gain weight. The lady's wouldn't want all this if it were flabby.

We watched some TV shows that were really boring then played some video games. When everyone else got back from school, they joined us. I was kicking Clydes butt at every game we have played so far. People wer taking bets to see who would win. Me of course. We do this on a regular basis before training.

"Boys, come on! Time to train!" My father yelled from outside.

Everyone groaned. If there is one thing people really try to avoid around here, it's training with my dad. He takes it very seriously, and I respect him for that. We made our way outside while joking and laughing.

"Can you believe her. She is so weird. I'm glad she's gone, she didn't deserve to be here." Bree whispered from across the field.

"Yea," Meg whispered back. "She is such a freak! I'm glad she didn't shift."

They both laughed. "Now we don't have to put up with her anymore," Bree snickered.

Clyde was instantly in front of them, "Who are you talking about?" He growled.

"Olivia of course," Meg laughed. "Who else would be lame enough to not shift."

Clyde and I both let out an angry growl. "Don't you ever talk about my sister that way!" He spat at them.

They backed away from him slowly nodding their heads. Clyde is pretty scary when he's angry.

Beside me, Loyd chuckled, "We thought you would be glad that she's not here. She's nothing but a stupid creature. She doesn't belong with werewolves."

I punched him straight across the face. His jaw was so broken that it was hanging lower than it should have. "Don't you EVER say anything like that EVER again!" I used my alpha voice at him, "You have no right!" 

Somehow he nodded his head and scurried inside the house. I wish people wouldn't insult her. I had the power to keep her here, but that would have just been wrong. She wouldn't have liked it here with all these assholes dissing her at every turn.

Oooooo!!!! So for all of your enjoyment, I gave you Raymonds P.O.V. I hope it pleases all of you :)

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3