House of Interviews - Season 1

Start from the beginning

There is a moment's silence while the two try to keep up the act, however, Brad looks to Danielle and she breaks bursting into laughter. "That was so stupid," Danielle bursts out laughing. 

CUT TO

"Okay to the questions," Brad turns to Danielle tapping the question cards against his chair arm.

"Like, why?" Danielle asks holding out her hands trying to understand why Brad did that.

"Because it felt right." Brad replied with a shrug before looking down at the card, "I'm choosing this question and combining it with another because I know what the people want to know, so 'Does Camilla still have feelings for Alfie? And what do you think her feelings for Jerome are?'" Brad looks at her expectantly.

"Big questions right out the gate, huh?" Danielle laughs.

"Well it's not like Camilla has much going for her bar the boys she likes," Brad sarcastically comments, "it's not like she is some mythical protector with magic or anything." With this, he looks directly at the camera.

"Brad your Fabian is showing!" Danielle to burst into a fit of giggles.

Once composed Danielle finally gets around to answer the question, "So we know a little about the twin's history in relation to love and relationships, but I'm not going let that affect my answer much,"

"We have had that conversation but we can't go into any of it because spoilers," Brad informs the camera with a nod.

"So, Camilla start of season 2 is over Alfie, I think she's at that point where she looks at that period of her life and its kinda a fond memory for her."

"So, she doesn't regret it?" Brad asks.

"No, not at all." Danielle shakes her head, "A persons first love is a huge part of their life and a big part of who they become. I think part of Camilla how she fell for Alfie, they are best friends, after Fabian, he is always there for her it makes sense that would develop into more. Though seeing him with Amber I think she realised she prefers the relationship she has with Alfie as a friend, it's their ideal relationship."

"And part 2 of that question?" Brad asked.

"Which was?" Danielle pulls a face.

"Jerome." Brad prompts.

"Oh!" Danielle realises, "another very discussed topic, Eugene and I have had many a chat on what the hell is happening between them. There is a lot of feelings bubbling there but I don't think Camilla has figured out if they are positive or negative yet."

"Ohhh," Brad laughs, "though as Camilla's twin brother I don't approve." 

CUT TO

"Question for you Nat," Ana turns to look to Nathalia who turns to Ana with a smile, "Who is Nina's girl best friend in the house?"

"Oh, come on! You're here how is that fair for Dani's character!" Nathalia laughs as she hears the question.

Ana flicks her hair over her shoulder with a smile, "I guess we know the answer then, clearly it's Amber." 

CUT TO

"Okay, Jade ready for a question?" Klariza asks, holding up the cards she had been given.

"Sure..." Jade answers uneasily.