"I don't know, ten percent, fifteen maybe?" Hunk said unsure about the percentage, "Everything's a blur, I've been up too long. I have tired eyes."

"We're down twenty seven percent now, Shiro!" I shouted.

"I know that we just came off an intense battle but we gotta stay focused till we jump." Shiro said.

"Coran!" I shouted, "How much longer till we jump? I don't know how much more energy I can give to the castle."

"They're still too close," Coran informed me, "We need to gain more speed. Princess Zurine, if it's too much for you you must stop."

"I'm not giving in! I'll do what I can until the wormhole is open and we escape." Luna pawed at my leg, her worried eyes piercing mine.

I smiled at my faithful companion, "Don't worry Luna, I'll be fine. I can't abandon everyone."

Suddenly, the castle shifted and flew closer to a nearby moon.

"Allura what are you doing?" Oidge asked as the force of speed pushed us all back into our seats.

"I'm going to use this moon's gravity to pick up speed and put some distance between us and Zarkon." Allura replied.

I changed into my moon form and commanded the moon to pull us closer to it.

We held on tight as the moin's gravity increased by my command and flung us away from the larger ships.

Once Coran gave us the okay, Allura opened up a wormhole and we escaped from Zarkon.

But something was off. We got away, but the castle was still on alert.

"We got away from Zarkon, so how come we're still on alert?" Lance asked.

"Coran, what's going on?!" Shiro shouted.

Coran panicked, "Teleduv lens malfinction! We're about to exit this wormhole a lot sooner than we planned!"

Not a second later that he said that, the exit opened and we were spit out of the wormhole.

We entered another system, filled with blue ice chunks that spread around empty space.

"Whoa." Lance gasped, "Where are we? Looks like some sort of iceberg graveyard."

"Coran, Zurine, what's the status?" Allura asked, sounding extremely weak.

While Coran checked the castle's status, I stood from my seat and went to check on my sister. She was paler than normal and her face was civered in sweat.

Before I could lay a hand on her, she collapsed onto the floor.

"Allura!" We shouted in worry.

The palidans and Coran all rushed to us to check on Allura.

"Oh no, you look exhausted." Coran said.

"He's right Allura," I agreed, "You've been using up too much energy. You need to rest."

"But you've been doing the same thing Zurine." She countered, "I can see a little sweat running down your brow as well."

"Don't try to turn this around. I've been permanently healed so I can handle a greater loss of energy than you." I turned to Coran, "Coran, can yoy check the main turbine?"

He nodded, running towards rhe door, but slipped on something as he ran.

Coran crashed into the wall, upon impact, he secreted some sort of liquid, which I knew to be only one thing.

"Whoa! Are you alright?" Lance asked as Coran removed himself from the crater in the wall.

Coran brushed off the residue rubble and played it cool.